• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Our Extreme is finally here.

k1ngph1l

Melissa said:
This is very sad, and makes so many questions like where are these really Bobby's babies? Why are they having these issues ours is still not eating. UGH

I wouldn't be too worried thats it not eating yet. It is probably still getting acclimated. Did you try some Dubia roaches? Mine can never turn those down even after they have stopped eating ground turkey.

TeguBlake

Teguman0301 said:
If any of you who have gotten Tegus recently having problems with their Tegus, please know that you can always contact me and I will help! No strings attached, I just want you all to know that I am here.
Johnny
Tegu Terra
770-646-0096

Your a great guy.. I'll be giving you a call later for advice. Thanks you rock man.

rusty

Melissa said:
So after waiting and waiting our extreme has arrived. It looks to me like he is from a pretty recent clutch. Hopefully he is a he we will know eventually I guess here are a few pics he hasn't been home but maybe 20 mins in these pics.
did you get from bobby hill? im still waiting on a normal blk n white its been 3 long months that been waiting got emal in aug said b ready to ship in 3 wks from aug 19 well still got nothing from him i will not be buying off him again EVER

Melissa

5 Year Member
Yes a few of us got our hopefully extremes this week from Bobby, Chad is suppose to have gotten a normal but it is paralyzed so ugh, havn't heard of anyone else getting a normal this week kind of odd. If I ever get another it will be from elsewhere.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I'm still waiting on my blk and wht too.my deposit was in march.last message I left him was this past monday or tuesday.haven't gotten any reply yet

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980