• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ms Purdy and Others

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Frost drowned in his burrow two seasons ago, I lost five adults due to large amounts of rain and the water table rising. I no longer let me tegus hibernate under ground. I build mounds for them to hibernate in.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
oh I just saw in one of the vids that it is a piece of wood that you piled dirt on top of. How big does the burrow need to be for a few adults? I know it will be a while until my soon to be born tegu( approx. 10 more days, im stoked ) will need a burrow but im just curious. Thanks.

ierowe

5 Year Member
9 days and then three weeks til we can get though. I am even more excited now since I saw the pics of Roys offspring. Those are some bad looking tegus. I just need some tegu safe steroids to get my boy big real fast. LOL kidding Dooney is only getting all natural food and supplements. Lots though.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Ya,You gotta hate those three weeks. :rant HaHa Dooney, im naming mine Angus hopefully he sexes correctly so i dont have to change it. I hope he gives us the two nicest of the clutch :cheers since i think we are one of the only people on the forum that has a Roy x Purdy. I think Roy x Sky clutch wont produce as nice of babies but im sure theyll look great. Also Purdy is from Frost so it will be like having a bit of Frost in my hatchling.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here ya go:

Attachments

• DSCN4424.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSCN4426.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSCN4437.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 7

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Cool so all it is is PVC leading into a pile of hay and dirt and they make a "chamber". That good idea. But how do they survive the cold spikes of a Florida "winter". It must be well insulated. Thanks.

Jer723

5 Year Member
VenomVipe said:
Im not sure if there any slots left, check with Bobby.

i believe there are a few spots still left, i just reserved mine this week so there are likely to be a couple slots left.

crox

5 Year Member
I got my reserve in last night! Im very excited. I requested a female from Roy x Ms Purdy clutch. :roon

Im so extremely excited! I've been watching the Roy youtube videos nonstop.

ierowe

5 Year Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA And i thought that i was the only tegu dork that could watch a 3 min movie over and over. I even put Roy as the wallpaper on my PSP.

ierowe

5 Year Member
:crazy ?

i watched it on and off for like a year, then when I reserved mine from Bobby I like started watching all the Roy vids every other day or so......."my buddy Roy"

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Do you think Purdy will produce that almost creamy like in picture one and four on page two with Roy's offspring. Did you by any chance keep up with which female he bred with to produce those babies.

ierowe

5 Year Member
Ya,You gotta hate those three weeks. :rant HaHa Dooney, im naming mine Angus hopefully he sexes correctly so i dont have to change it. I hope he gives us the two nicest of the clutch :cheers since i think we are one of the only people on the forum that has a Roy x Purdy. I think Roy x Sky clutch wont produce as nice of babies but im sure theyll look great. Also Purdy is from Frost so it will be like having a bit of Frost in my hatchling.

I figure Dooney can go either way Venom. I wont complain either sex I get. Less than three weeks to go now eh? Babys were due today but guess we wait again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980