• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ms Purdy and Others

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The dark one in these pics is a female I call Daytona, whiter tegus are just a shade in color it has nothing to do with size. Seth is a little larger than Roy.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Could I see some of the "ultimate" whitehead pair's ( Roy and Purdy) offspring?Not just hatchlings but offspring of all ages. If anyone knows that they have a Roy x Ms Purdy tegu I'd love to see them. I'm just trying to get an idea of how my baby is going to turn out so any pics are appreciated!

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Just saw this on youtube. He has a strong resemblence with Bobby's Roy. Are they the same? I guess i found this pretty interestingLOL.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSErw-ZdWNI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSErw-ZdWNI</a><!-- m -->

Hope it works.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VenomVipe said:
Could I see some of the "ultimate" whitehead pair's ( Roy and Purdy) offspring?Not just hatchlings but offspring of all ages. If anyone knows that they have a Roy x Ms Purdy tegu I'd love to see them. I'm just trying to get an idea of how my baby is going to turn out so any pics are appreciated!

This is Ms Purdy's first clutch, so you will be getting one of the first Robert. And yes, one and the same. ;)

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Did you get Roy from this person? That makes me feel special that i get the first from Ms Purdy but do have of roy's babies then? Oh and Robert? Is that my nameLOL. Its Jordan. Thanks.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Roy did belong to Tristan, but he has been in my care for the last few years. I have bred Roy before, he has some babies on my website, but here are some of his babies:

Attachments

• 2FemaleArg05.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN5050.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSCN5506.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 6
  • DSCN3408.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3

ierowe

5 Year Member
This is so cool. Every day is more exciting than the day before. New pics and info about the tegu I am getting is awesome. Those offspring of Roy look really nice. Thanks again Bobby for the time you are taking to give us this info.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Could I see some pictures of sky? I know you said you have may knew but if you could just snap a few just so i get the idea of her color. I she that faded one that your holding and on the couch. Most of the pictures of purdy you posted are of when she was young right? Could I just see a few recent ones because the most recent one made it look like she was in shead. Sorry for all of the queastions and thanks alot for your time you have taken to help me out.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is Sky, they are older pics and she is in shed, but it will give you an idea:

Attachments

• DSCF0018.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 7
  • DSCF00192.JPG

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I know you know what they look like Chris, but here ya go:

Attachments

• Small.JPG
  • DSCN0909.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5

Bentley83

5 Year Member
so cool I would have to say those are some nice looking tegus Bobby. Cant wait to get my new girl from you the ugly tegu lol haha anyways thanks for the pictures I remembered what frost looked like but for got what dark lady looked like i thought she had more black in her.

Chris

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wrong, Frost is not Roy, and I no longer have Frost. Purdy is out of Frost, and here is a picture when Frost was younger:

Attachments

• Frost_1.jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 2

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
oh i see the difference. That's funny because i always thought Purdy was like offspring of roy that you were breeding back to him to produce very high white normals. After seeing Sky and knowing she is in shed, I believe that Roy and Purdy will produce the highest white normals of the year. Thats what I think and there's only one way to find out.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
If i may ask, what happened to Frost. I swear He and Roy had the same "face" pattern on the back of their necks with the eye brows eye and mouth. Next time your standing behind Roy look for the face in the back of the neck. I know they both it because i was able to find diferrences in their patterns but they both had that Face. Roy probably had a load of worry off of him after Frost was gone because so far frost is the only normal male that ive seen that even can compare to roy terms of color( or even size i think).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980