• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ms Purdy and Others

ierowe

5 Year Member
Hey Bobby Would it be possible to see pics of your tegus with their names attached? I dont know about others here but I think that would be sweet to know. Kind of like face with name but for tegus. I would personally like to see Ms. Purdy.
Thanks

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well it would be hard to do with all of them, but here is Ms Purdy, a couple of the shots were when she was young.

Attachments

• DSCN1498.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN5713.JPG
  • DSCN3838.JPG
  • Another yearling.JPG
  • DSCN1508.JPG
  • DSCN1500.JPG

hndrsnbrn

5 Year Member
Great pics. I ordered an extreme from you and was just wondering if you had an update on when they would hatch. I am getting the tank setup and just want everything done in time.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I answered, it is hard to keep up with user names and orders, I can look it up easy with a real name, lol.

ierowe

5 Year Member
Thank you Bobby. You sure name her right...My God she is beauty! I through the need for others out there so I would not look selfish lol I got what I really wanted I now have pics of roy and Ms Purdy.
I cant wait till My tegu arrives. Should hatch at end of June and I get 3 weeks later right. Sorry I havent got it ALL figured out. Thanks again for all the extras you do.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No problem, glad to help. The Roy x Ms Purdy clutch was laid on 4/28 and they are due to hatch around 6/25.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Whos gonna make a better white head pair? Roy and Mrs. Purdy or Seth and ????. Im trying to decide which baby i woud request. Bobby who are you pairing with seth? Are there any of pairs of white heads i should know about to help my decision?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is Seth and Roy:

Attachments

• DSCN5422.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 2
  • DSCN5294.JPG

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No, you were much later than others placing a deposit on a tegu, and that is the pair you will get one from. I have had people placing deposits since August of last year, they get first clutches.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Wait seth HAS a white head doesnt he? Who do you think is more of a looker and produces better looking babies? Seth looks he has close to as much white as roy. Is it just me?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is just you, Seth is not a white head.

Seth:

Attachments

• DSCN5427.JPG
  • DSCF0032.JPG
  • DSCF0010smm.JPG

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are some white heads:

Attachments

• White hed girl.JPG
  • White head breders.JPG
  • DSCF0018.JPG
  • DSCN2031.JPG
  • DSCN2052.JPG
  • Sam.JPG
  • WHEAD2.JPG

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
ah it was the camera angle the in previous pictures that made it look like it was just dirt on his head, sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602