• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Kimo's life and growth thread

Max713

Right? Little bastard goes for the couch every time... No problem, in another week he won't be able to fit his fat head under there. Haha

Max713

_DSC1882 by Max713, on Flickr

_DSC1889.jpg

_DSC1891.jpg

_DSC1893.jpg

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Look's more like the tegu that ate kimo lol. Seriously though dude, your doing a fantastic job and kimo looks great, i followed this thread since day one and its impressive to see how much kimo has grown.

Max713

Well, Kimo hit one year old yesterday! Coming in at a whopping 38" long!
Seems to be in full swing Tegu puberty :/
_DSC4936.jpg

_DSC4937.jpg

_DSC4938.jpg

_DSC4940.jpg

Max713

Well, here we are and another month has gone by. We went through some really rough times this last month, but we are moving forward, and Kimo is doing well. I moved into a new house, with a big spacious back yard, Kimo finally gets the roaming time he needs! I'm thinking he's loving the fresh sun and outside air!
He hasn't been eating much lately, and he didn't grow much at all this last month, but he seems to be doing well otherwise.

So here he is, I forgot the remote for reference this time, but here he is at about 39" long, 13 months old.

_DSC7994.jpg by Max713, on Flickr

_DSC8031.jpg by Max713, on Flickr

_DSC8043.jpg by Max713, on Flickr

And a little cruisin' video:

Couple more?

_DSC8000.jpg by Max713, on Flickr

_DSC8029.jpg by Max713, on Flickr

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Awwwww Kimo is sooooo cute. I love the baby pics.

It was kinda funny, because I skipped from page one, to page 5, and I was like, Kimo got big! such a beautifull lizard, I love the pics. Keep up with the thread, its great.

Max713

A couple feeding videos:

A couple chicken gizzards

A clutch of fertile Beardy eggs I had no intention of incubating, he loved these!

Max713

Really, thats all? How big is she now? Has she started eating better?

Thank you though, I love him to death, even if he can be a **** head sometimes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced