• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Kimo's life and growth thread

Max713

Growin like a weed, grew an inch in 11 days!
_DSC1730.jpg

_DSC1741.jpg

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I dig your setup, good job keeping those plants alive with a tegu roaming the enclosure. I hope that basking rock is nice and secure!

Max713

JohnMatthew said:
I dig your setup, good job keeping those plants alive with a tegu roaming the enclosure. I hope that basking rock is nice and secure!

Thanks.
Very secure, screws on all the sides holding it in place.

herpgirl2510

Your enclosure looks great. My guy is bigger but I just hang the plants from the ceiling and he does not bother them. Good idea keeping track like this you will be able to put together a little scrap book.

Max713

Piercedcub32 said:
I love this thread! crazy size difference in the last 11 days! July can't come soon enough! :eek:) Love the setup too. what are the dimensions?

Thanks!

He's growin like a weed!
I can't wait to see what he's at, at the end of the summer!

Current enclosure is 4'x3'x3'.
Adult enclosure wiil be 8'x3'x3', maybe a 9'x3'x3'

Max713

He just keeps goin! Shedding again today, already. Only a week since he finished up his last shed.
Check out the difference, I love how his colors are coming out, the white in his face is really coming.
_DSC2723.jpg

_DSC2725.jpg

You know what I can't believe, he actually jumped on me today, from the bathroom counter. Not sure if he was just tired of the counter, or if he actually wanted to be one me, cool none the less.

Little video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_AblS1PDcU

Max713

Thats what I thought, I still can't believe it, I can't wait to see what he looks like in another month.

Max713

A month has gone by, and Kimo has grown another 8.5"! Thats almost 3/4 of a foot in one month, now at 11 months old!
He's doin great!
_DSC1814.jpg

_DSC1805.jpg

_DSC1816.jpg

_DSC1820.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He looks good, hes got a nice round belly :D
I like his pattern and the dark head

Members online