• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just got the email from Varnyard!

Diablo

5 Year Member
Has anyone else heard of theirs hatching who were still waiting? Just wondering, not sure if I'm the only one or not

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Diablo said:
Has anyone else heard of theirs hatching who were still waiting? Just wondering, not sure if I'm the only one or not

I was told last sunday the 8th that they had hatched the week before or so but thats about it. Bobby seemed to be in a rush

Thelegendofcharlie

5 Year Member
Im waiting on a black & white and a red from Bobby.
I emailed him a few day ago asking if either on mine hatched but no answer yet :_(
I dont know why he doesnt update on here.. it seems like it would be easier on him? lol
I think Ill call if I dont hear back by the end of the week. If anyone finds out anything concrete do post.

larissalurid

Robthewhitedevil said:
Yeeeah I’m really nervous because I put my deposit for an Argentine Black and White hatchling back in january and I haven't gotten an email yet D:

The next ones aren't hatching till july 20th. So you should be getting an email soon about them hatching if you are put down for that clutch, but there are like 600 animals he has, so they are all being born at different times.

klrnoel

I also have had no luck with email or phone. I sent 2 emails with my new address to make sure he had it and have got no conformation what so ever. Im sure he is very busy but a mass email to all his customers with at the very least an update would ease some concern. I sent my request along with the $ in April..

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Hey guys i talked to him today. anyone who is expecting their B+W he said he was shipping by the end of next week

BamaTegu

Jeremyxb12 said:
Hey guys i talked to him today. anyone who is expecting their B+W he said he was shipping by the end of next week

I was under the impression he would contact us when they hatched for the other 1/2 of the payment. They would then ship 3 weeks after that. I am still waiting to be contacted..

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
yeah they hatched 2 weeks ago i believe this is the 3rde week and he is either shipping next week or the week after he wasnt clear on that

BamaTegu

Diablo said:
Im pretty sure he has more that still have to hatch.

I figured mine is yet to hatch. I didn't pay my deposit until early June. Everytime I exchanged emails with him he said they would be hatching at the end of June and shipping in 3 weeks. I think this was just a generic message and not specific to my order. I know he's busy so I will just be patient..

hanniebann

5 Year Member
Is he supposed to contact us and say specifically what day they will be arriving? Since it's a live delivery someone obviously has to be home to sign and receive it, right?

BamaTegu

hanniebann said:
Is he supposed to contact us and say specifically what day they will be arriving? Since it's a live delivery someone obviously has to be home to sign and receive it, right?

Yes I am sure he will. Have you been told yours has hatched?

hanniebann

5 Year Member
He has, and I paid my other half of the deposit a couple days ago. I just want to know when I should be telling my manager I won't be able to come in so I can receive my little baby 'gu! haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980