• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Finalllyyyyyy!

the_cw

We spoke Wednesday and said he *plans* on Monday. It depends, of course, on when you put your deposit down. He sounded optimistic, though, but it's largely outside of his hands.

Diablo

5 Year Member
Alright yeah I figured he was just behind, I'm just double checking he didn't ship everything out and I'm stuck with nothing haha. At least I know I'm not the only one waiting.

Dirtydmc

I love anticipation threads. I remember waiting all those months for a normal. Got him. Had him for a couple weeks and he jumped to his death. Called bobby. He had an extreme left over that had no parents. I bought him that day and waited a couple more weeks. It's like Xmas eve. All the excitment. Love it.

Diablo

5 Year Member
Stop it! I can't take it anymore haha, I don't have the time to call up Bobby and everytime my phone goes off I hope it's him....still no call though. Maybe tomorrow

Skeetzy

Don't count on it. Just got off the phone with him. He isn't doing any shipping today. They have flash flood warnings, and he can't load the boxes up in the back of his truck he said. He's hoping tomorrow or next week. Slightly irritated with this, even though the weather is out of his hands. Just wish he shipped mine last week like he told me two weeks ago.

klrnoel

Skeetzy said:
Don't count on it. Just got off the phone with him. He isn't doing any shipping today. They have flash flood warnings, and he can't load the boxes up in the back of his truck he said. He's hoping tomorrow or next week. Slightly irritated with this, even though the weather is out of his hands. Just wish he shipped mine last week like he told me two weeks ago.

klrnoel said:
Skeetzy said:

Well thats it for me! I'm leaving the country for work (military). I was assured that july was my delevery date. Guess i just lost $150 :mad:
Live and learn i guess. Buyer beware.

hanniebann

5 Year Member
:( that's too bad. I'm getting ready to move as well, waiting till the last minute wasn't exactly my ideal situation either. Crossing my fingers that the ship date is soon..

Diablo

5 Year Member
Skeetzy said:

Well at least I know now there's a reason for him not calling. Thanks for the heads up

klrnoel

klrnoel said:
Skeetzy said:

klrnoel said:
Skeetzy said:

Well thats it for me! I'm leaving the country for work (military). I was assured that july was my delevery date. Guess i just lost $150 :mad:
Live and learn i guess. Buyer beware.
He called me today to explain this difficult business, I feel confident after speaking with him that I will still receive my Tegu.

Steven.

I went through the same process to get my aa last year. He was ready to ship, but i had to wait almost 2 months because we were over 95 degrees throughout the day. I live in florida where july and august is a killing. Yes his communation is not the best, but his animals are top quality and he wont do anything to jeopardize their lives. I finally got my aa in end of september after him being ready to ship in end of july.. talk about a wait..

Diablo

5 Year Member
Guess it will be next week.....I start school next week this isn't cool. Now im not sure if there will be someone here or not

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Diablo

5 Year Member
Now there is a hurricane coming towards Florida...WHEN WILL IT END?? Anyone talked to Bobby about this possible hurricane and what he is planning?

Skeetzy

My best friend is stationed in Pensacola for the Navy. He said its been really nice out the past few days. But the storm is supposed to hit tomorrow or Tuesday.

Skeetzy

Well no phone call yet. And from what I've seen on weather.com it should be raining soon, so looks like he didn't wanna ship before the rain. Pretty fed up. But still have some time today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me