• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Eh, no one else wants to post pics?

nat

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

PuffDragon said:
She looks great Nat! How old is your lil girl?

I don't know actually. She was a rescue. She was given to me by a pet store in April because she wasn't "sellable" due to a nerve condition. She couldn't walk straight (she wobbled as if intoxicated), had a problem with her sight / coordination (if she tried to aim for her food bowl she would go to the far right and miss). They didn't know how she came to be that way but I suspect that it was either due to malnutrition or abuse (she was a biter when I got her and hated men). Anyways, she's good now, her coordination is only slightly off now (you wouldn't know it unless you knew what you were looking for) and her temperment has done a complete 180' and she is calm as can be!

if anyone wants to give me an estimate for her age from her first picture that would be awesome... though I know if she was malnourished, she would have been a lot smaller than expected... but any estimate is appreciated!

Ari Gold

5 Year Member
i'd like to say what a great job you've done, it takes a lot just to buy a normal gu, but adopting one is even more respectable. congrats on transforming her into the gorgeous gu she is today!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced