• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Eh, no one else wants to post pics?

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
I guess i will post a picture of my little one sleeping.

100_1063.jpg

100_1062.jpg

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Lol, i spent so long trying to figure out how to post a pic, although i still have yet to figure out how to program a VCR.

I use photobucket.com to post my pics.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
All I have is relatively old pics.

Heres pic of one of my juvi males. (Taken a few months before hibernation)

IMGP1185.jpg

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Der-Boa-Lieber said:
Looks like he's eyeing your sandle!

Haha I wouldn't be surprised if he was. He has this strange obsession with feet. He'll follow me around, tongue flicking my feet all the way if I'm wearing sandals or barefoot, for closed shoes he acts like I'm not there. Go figure. :lol: :)

greentriple

5 Year Member
Turkey, lamb heart, soft-boiled egg yolk and shell, talapia, papaya, mango, pineapple, basil and calcium supp.. He loves it and will eat it before he goes after whatever whole food I might add as well.

greentriple

5 Year Member
He looks so much darker in the first few pics as compared to the last. Very handsome. How old is he in the photos?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced