• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Eh, no one else wants to post pics?

COWHER

5 Year Member
greentriple said:
He looks so much darker in the first few pics as compared to the last. Very handsome. How old is he in the photos?
the last pic was about a week or two after i got him back in july. the rest are from end of october. he has gotten dark but i still love him

greentriple

5 Year Member
Dave, I think you're playing favorites!!! You post great pics. of the blues and your red, but none of the B&W. Don't you like her as much? 8)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
greentriple said:
Dave, I think you're playing favorites!!! You post great pics. of the blues and your red, but none of the B&W. Don't you like her as much? 8)
That's because we never see him! (Actually we don't know the sex.) He's up after we go to work and down before we get home. He's been up long enough on the weekend to eat his mice and he's gone again. Even though he's only 8 months old I guess he's semi-retired. He did bask for an hour or two last Sunday but I was busy and saw him in passing.

We've been very busy on the weekends. I spend most of my "free" time building Tegu enclosures. Third one should be done Sunday for our new Blue. The timing just hasn't been right to see the little guy.

I keep saying I need to take new pics of all the herps.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Clifford, Clifford, and me. :)
30216Clifford_and_Clifford.jpg

greentriple

5 Year Member
I like Clifford's pic.

Dave, you're beginning to read like the father who neglects the middle child and makes excuses.

FYI - the average father spends 6 HOURS a week with his kids.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
greentriple said:
Dave, you're beginning to read like the father who neglects the middle child and makes excuses.

FYI - the average father spends 6 HOURS a week with his kids.
Our B&W is our first Tegu. He was insane for the first few months. I got bit a few times. He's calmed some as he's gotten older. I prefer the one's I actually see every day.

6 hours a week??!! I spend less with the kids and more with the Tegu's.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
COWHER said:
MMRR - jif said:
Clifford, Clifford, and me. :)
30216Clifford_and_Clifford.jpg

I love how you can see the poor guys face in the clifford suit lol :twisted:

Thanks for pointing that out. It only makes it funnier. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
OK, here's our B&W. He enjoyed a warm bath today. He's dulling and will shed soon.
100_5004_.jpg

I didn't get any pics, but we let him roam the house for the first time. He went behind a cabinet and hid. I pulled the lower drawer out and put his 2 mice in a bowl inside the cabinet where he could see them. He ate them both and came out looking for more food.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's one I took today. We had 3 Tegu's out at one time, rotating for baths and food. We were a little busy. I should have taken a pic of him eating.

Gotta feed my BP now.

nat

5 Year Member
Here's my little girl back in April :
tegu4.jpg

and here she is in July. I still can't get over how fast they grow! No more recent pics I am afraid though... someone decided to hibernate despite being in a toasty warm reptile room. le sigh. :roll:

tegu-2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced