• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cuban Rock Iguana Coming!!!!! - She's Here!!!!

burke0000

5 Year Member
Well guys Im excited to say that tomorrow morning I will be sending a depost to Rob Ehrig tomorrow morning. Thanks for all the info guys. Also he says he breeds eight different blood lines. Do you know which one you have teguboy?

Wooooooooooo Im excited

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
My male, who was and still is the fastest growing Rhino I've ever seen, is from Jomo and Stefanie. He is a beefy boy with a wonderful temperament. I'll see if I can dig up some photos.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Does Rob work with the Multi-Horns Rhinos by any chance? I've heard good thing about him as well through passing. A few years down the line I would like to get into Cyclura and Ctenosaurus.

burke0000

5 Year Member
MMRR - jif said:
My male, who was and still is the fastest growing Rhino I've ever seen, is from Jomo and Stefanie. He is a beefy boy with a wonderful temperament. I'll see if I can dig up some photos.

MMRR There are two blood lines left, 3or 4 jomo and stefanie and one of the rust colored line. I havent decided which one to get. So if you could send pics of your jomo and stefanie rhino that would be great!

burke0000

5 Year Member
Jif could you please post some pics of your jomo stefanie and tegu boy could you post some pics of yours, please?

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I swear that I posted this last night...hmmmm, must have dreamt it. LOL

Loofah at 3 weeks of age.
485cornuta4.JPG

Loofah at a bit under 2 years of age.
485P1010061.JPG

This Rhino grew faster than any I've had or heard of. He was tame from the beginning, also. When he was about 2.5 years old he attempted to breed my female, Bubbles. She was not receptive at the time and retaliated by biting him on the jaw. Here is the result of that attack.

485P2151321.JPG

He needed mutiple sutures and his bottom jaw had to be wired back together. He healed nicely and you'd never know now that he'd been injured. I can't believe that I don't have more photos of him.

burke0000

5 Year Member
MMRR - jif said:
I swear that I posted this last night...hmmmm, must have dreamt it. LOL

Loofah at 3 weeks of age.
485cornuta4.JPG

Loofah at a bit under 2 years of age.
485P1010061.JPG

This Rhino grew faster than any I've had or heard of. He was tame from the beginning, also. When he was about 2.5 years old he attempted to breed my female, Bubbles. She was not receptive at the time and retaliated by biting him on the jaw. Here is the result of that attack.

485P2151321.JPG

He needed mutiple sutures and his bottom jaw had to be wired back together. He healed nicely and you'd never know now that he'd been injured. I can't believe that I don't have more photos of him.

Thanks for posting pics, hes a good looking rhino. The father of the jomo line, I guess named jomo died so I might get that line. But the rust colored carrying trait line sounds cool too. Clearly you really like the jomo line. Any input on which line?

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
There are several traits that I like from this line including large size, light coloration with usually lots of blue, and the easy going temperament. Loofah has been easy to handle from day one and he was so small when I got him. You might not find the same ease if you are starting with a yearling? Is Bob sold out of hatchlings this year? He is such a nice man and he knows his animals so well. Please, if you talk to him again, tell him that I sent you and that I said hello. He knows me as Jane from Michigan. :)

burke0000

5 Year Member
MMRR - jif said:
There are several traits that I like from this line including large size, light coloration with usually lots of blue, and the easy going temperament. Loofah has been easy to handle from day one and he was so small when I got him. You might not find the same ease if you are starting with a yearling? Is Bob sold out of hatchlings this year? He is such a nice man and he knows his animals so well. Please, if you talk to him again, tell him that I sent you and that I said hello. He knows me as Jane from Michigan. :)

Ya hes going to have hatchlings soon but I dont feel like waiting. Im hoping it will have a good temperment, I assume they should be ok cause they have had a year to get aquainted with seeing humans. And I will be able to handle them alot more since they dont hibernate or burrow as much. I told him that someone on the forum had a jomo stefanie but I didnt know your name. I will tell him hi for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980