• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Babies are hatching!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My other clutch of first generation are due now, Blizard and Sugar babies are due on the 3rd of July. I do have a few still open on the Blizard x Sugar clutch, I think about 6. And here are some new pics taken tonight:

Attachments

• DSCN5859.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN5858.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 1

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The second clutch of Giants are hatching, note the egg tooth:

Attachments

• DSCN5880.JPG
  • DSCN5879.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • DSCN5877.JPG

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Can I see a pic of Roy x Purdy's clutch before they hatch as just a memorabilia type thing.? And then some of them after they hatch like the the extremes in this thread? Do you think you even make that a video( if you feel like it since you dont have any hatching videos yet ) while their hatching? PLEASE Bobby ?!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They loose the egg tooth in the first few hours after hatching. As for new vids, I will try, it is busy here right now. :yik

Thanks guys for the awesome comments, and yes this is the best time of the year no doubt, love them babies. :)

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Roy x Sky babies are do today correct. If they hatch I wouldn't mind seeing some pics just to give me an idea of what Purdy's babies look like. I bet they are gonna look great but I have this gut feeling that even for her first year Purdy's gonna out do Sky.

As for new vids, I will try, it is busy here right now.

Yea whenever you get around to it is fine its just if you can get a simple one minute vid of Purdy's babies hatching I would be very satisfied. I guess its just a bit of a special moment.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes they are due, but they have not started yet. It takes 58-62 days, the date is at 58 days. 60 days today, today might be the day, or they might wait until Tuesday at 62 days. :roll: :)

Bill S.

5 Year Member
Congratulations! They look great.

I see you have a hiding place for them. What's the longest you've kept any on newspaper? Do they rip it up?

Bill

Richard21

5 Year Member
Hey Bobby I noticed you took many pictures of the first generation Extremes I was just wondering if you have any pictures of blizzard and Sugars babys. This is the longest 3 weeks of my life lol :roon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602