• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Babies are hatching!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The first of many, lol. Here is number one, Ice and Hail baby!!

Attachments

• DSCN5821.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • DSCN5822.JPG

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You bet ya!! It takes between 58-62 days, these started today at 60 days, there are now two!! :)

Roy and Ms Purdy babies are due to start on June 25th. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
More pics:

Attachments

• DSCN5823.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSCN5825.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN5826.JPG
  • DSCN5827.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSCN5828.JPG
  • DSCN5832.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3

bigfellowmatt

5 Year Member
BOBBY!!!!!!!! they are beautifull I cant wait :woot until you send me my baby. Everything is ready, the only bad thing is this is going to be the longest three weeks ever..... :hifit ......

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bigfellowmatt said:
BOBBY!!!!!!!! they are beautifull I cant wait :woot until you send me my baby. Everything is ready, the only bad thing is this is going to be the longest three weeks ever..... :hifit ......

All I ever do is wait, lol. I wait for my tegus to come out of hibernation, then I wait for them to start breeding. Then I wait for eggs to be laid, and then wait for babies to hatch, then wait to ship the babies off. And then wait for tegus to start hibernation again. See, it is bad, this dang waiting game, lol.

3 more weeks is not that bad, it will not fly by, but it will come. :-D

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Awesome Bobby! I was hoping that I could get one this year. But I guess I'm gonna have to wait till next year to get one of Roy and Ms Purdy babies.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LouDog760 said:
Awesome Bobby! I was hoping that I could get one this year. But I guess I'm gonna have to wait till next year to get one of Roy and Ms Purdy babies.

Thanks Bro, just let me know when your ready.

bigfellowmatt

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
bigfellowmatt said:

All I ever do is wait, lol. I wait for my tegus to come out of hibernation, then I wait for them to start breeding. Then I wait for eggs to be laid, and then wait for babies to hatch, then wait to ship the babies off. And then wait for tegus to start hibernation again. See, it is bad, this dang waiting game, lol.

3 more weeks is not that bad, it will not fly by, but it will come. :-D

:doh ok ok since you put it that way then I could wait three weeks considering you wait months at a time, I just wish I could snap my fingers and :yik BAM!!!!!.....here's my baby at my door step. But that only happens in fairytails so I guess I will be waiting patiently along with the others.... :(

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys, you are all awesome!! :)

And then there were three:

Attachments

• DSCN5836.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts