• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Babies are hatching!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
And then I don't know what happen, they just started coming out of the wood work tonight, lol.

Attachments

• DSCN5847.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN5849.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 1
  • DSCN5850.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 2
  • DSCN5854.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • DSCN5838.JPG
  • DSCN5841.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well, you got to wait a while, the Reds won't be hatching until July 25th, you are getting one of each. But if you were just getting a giant, it would be three weeks.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
LouDog760 said:
Awesome Bobby! I was hoping that I could get one this year. But I guess I'm gonna have to wait till next year to get one of Roy and Ms Purdy babies.

Thanks Bro, just let me know when your ready.

Most likely next year. I don't see my self find a job in 3 weeks. Man CA sucks!

All_American

5 Year Member
Heck yeah! :roon I can't wait to recieve the one EG and my normal from you bobby. I just hope I was one of the first on the deposit list for one :fc . Those are some pretty animals. If the lightning were not striking outside, I would be working of the outdoor pen. But the new arivals will be indoors for at least until next summers time.

All_American

5 Year Member
:doh Dang! just dawned on me that there is no way these are Sugars and blizzards babies, that was what my deposit was for one of that pairs babies. But it should only be another month or so before they hatch.

Cant wait, its killing me.

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
All_American said:
:doh Dang! just dawned on me that there is no way these are Sugars and blizzards babies, that was what my deposit was for one of that pairs babies. But it should only be another month or so before they hatch.

That's the clutch I'm waiting for also! Talked to Bobby yesterday and all the eggs still look great and should hatch in July!

bigfellowmatt

5 Year Member
:app Nice job bobby i cant wait until you send me my baby its crazy looking and seeing them all together and knowing that one of those are :roon MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! :roon .....

hailo

5 Year Member
Red Earth Exotics said:
All_American said:

That's the clutch I'm waiting for also! Talked to Bobby yesterday and all the eggs still look great and should hatch in July!

yup these are what im waiting on too

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The babies are doing awesome, here are some more pics taken today. :)

Attachments

• DSCN5856.JPG
  • DSCN5857.JPG
  • DSCN5855.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 2

LouDog760

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
LouDog760 said:
Awesome Bobby! I was hoping that I could get one this year. But I guess I'm gonna have to wait till next year to get one of Roy and Ms Purdy babies.

Thanks Bro, just let me know when your ready.

Actually this might happen this year! I might be getting a job next month probably be working by mid July. Do you think you'll have any left?

Beasty

5 Year Member
Congrats Bobby! I know there will be some very happy new Extreme owners out there. Enjoy folks! These tegus are awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744