• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2011 orders!?!?

Irish-SiMurphy

Just put through my order for an extreme giant baby from bobby... this one will be traveling all the way to dublin,ireland:D

Cant wait now like the rest on the list im sure

Nytes_Haven

Irish-SiMurphy said:
Just put through my order for an extreme giant baby from bobby... this one will be traveling all the way to dublin,ireland:D

Cant wait now like the rest on the list im sure

I would luv to see your baby's passport pix, lol.....

WildlifeLover429

roastedspleen said:
im going to die before i get my black nose tegu i want it so bad

lol just realized this was about extreme giants i should read more

It doesn't matter :) were all excited to get our new babies and congratulation! oh, and I feel the same way lol.

glk832

5 Year Member
I cant wait until you guys get your babies... cant wait to see them.. I will be in the same position next year hopfully I can get me another by that time...

turtlepunk

yeah someone posted earlier about the extremes hatching already!! said bobby sent him an email about it. I emailed bobby earlier today to confirm it. (cuz i ordered an extreme) and am SUPER EXCITED. havent gotten an email back yet. Hes probably busy with all the babies! =)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Everyone that ordered a Extreme from me this season should have gotten an email from me, if you made a deposit on an Extreme and did not get an email, email me at [email protected]

This is not about normals, reds or AAs, so please don't mass email me asking, I will contact you as soon as they start hatching.

Thanks, Bobby

Piercedcub32

VARNYARD said:
Everyone that ordered a Extreme from me this season should have gotten an email from me, if you made a deposit on an Extreme and did not get an email, email me at [email protected]

This is not about normals, reds or AAs, so please don't mass email me asking, I will contact you as soon as they start hatching.

Thanks, Bobby

Just sent an email to you, I didn't receive my hatchling email, Extreme Male.

Nytes_Haven

[size=large]It seems like my bf has gotten bitten by the Tegu bug, lol. Now he wants me to get an Extreme Giant from next years clutch's. Its funny as I am still waiting on my B&W still, lol....[/size]

new2tegus

Anyone get a date when they're shipping, also those who have gotten one know the shipping time? I hear Monday, I work the next day at 7p,but wanted to spend some time with him before I had to go in, have the whole next day off but not the same lol.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i havent worked with bobby but other posts make it seem like hes a little flexible with shipping if need be. you may be able to ask about shipping a different day but it could mean waiting longer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602