• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

White Lipped Python

Nero

5 Year Member
Yeah I do!! Now that the ex is outta the picture I can get anything I want. I was held back so many years on what I could and couldnt get. All this is doing is making me more happy. I dont even wanna leave my place anymore. I would like to start my own shop when I decide to move back home within the next 3-5 years and breed my snakes and make it more affordable for other hobbyist. There are way to many over priced dealers out there.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Yeah I had that same dream at one time. When I was going strong .I did just that. When I raise stuff now. I still do just not on the scale I used to. Now it's all just a hobby. No more business. Harveysherps is just a user name now. LOL I plan on doing some things with Albino Boas and stuff. All I can say is look out when I do. Cause I'm gonna change some things. LOL Where are you originally from any way . Nero?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980