• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

White Lipped Python

Nero

5 Year Member
Does anyone know anyone who breeds white lipped pythons? I know they are known for their aggressive and unsettling behaviors, but this is like one of my all time dream snakes. I'd like to find someone who breeds the southern coastals.

Magik

5 Year Member
Hey Nero sorry to burst your bubble but I have never heard of anyone breeding the southern white lipped pythons they are all wild caught if you find someone thats selling one as CB be careful its most likely to be WC!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Here is a link to a site that Captive raises them.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.selectiveorigins.com/">http://www.selectiveorigins.com/</a><!-- m -->

Beazer

5 Year Member
I believe the site Wes posted breeds the southern (black) white lips as well. White lips are a picky breeder from what I hear. If you get a pair that breeds, keep using the same male and female pairing. They are awesome underrated snakes and one of my favorite pythons. I am trying to find cheap used vision cages that are suitable so I can restart my group of black white lips and goldens.

-Jon DeLong

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
cooli said:
Hahaha I feel like a right twat now well ya learn something new every day!!
LOL LOL Do you have any idea what a Twat is in America. Oh god that was funny. God I'm gonna like you. Man I have got tears in my eyes from laughing. Wow thanks for that one. I needed that.

Beazer

5 Year Member
Lmao. :oops: <--cooli after finding out. America is so corrupt lol. Its all good in da hood. Dont worry lol I dont think its a violation but hey, just goes to show how the same language can be way different in any country. But hell, who said this was just an American forum lol.

-Jon DeLong

Nero

5 Year Member
OMG Harveysherps you just made my day!!! Im gonna call them tomarrow and get me a pair on hold cause im leaving for Vacation man I dont even wanna go now after I saw that they are breeding the southerns!! thanks a lot dude!!!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Nero said:
OMG Harveysherps you just made my day!!! Im gonna call them tomarrow and get me a pair on hold cause im leaving for Vacation man I dont even wanna go now after I saw that they are breeding the southerns!! thanks a lot dude!!!
Your very welcome. Glad I could help.

Nero

5 Year Member
I tried to make contact with that website but still havent heard of anything. Though I just contacted this place in Tenn that breeds GTP's and im gonna get a female Kofiau GTP when she hatches but they wont hatch till sometime in late sept or early Oct.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Nero said:
I tried to make contact with that website but still havent heard of anything. Though I just contacted this place in Tenn that breeds GTP's and im gonna get a female Kofiau GTP when she hatches but they wont hatch till sometime in late sept or early Oct.
GTP's in Tn. . Now those are really cool. Do you know what part of Tn they are in.That's close to me. I been wanting to find someone close. So I can go pick out what I want. Could you share that one with me.

Nero

5 Year Member
GTP's in Tn. . Now those are really cool. Do you know what part of Tn they are in.That's close to me. I been wanting to find someone close. So I can go pick out what I want. Could you share that one with me.

Yeah dude totally here is the website. They have such a huge variety of them and they are pretty nice too. ETB and GTP galore !!! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.signalherp.com/">http://www.signalherp.com/</a><!-- m --> try to not to look at this site its HIGHLY ADDICTING!!!!

Nero

5 Year Member
Absolutley is. I wish some of them snakes werent so darn expensive in like a year or two they will be half the value. What was the price of GTP's 5 years ago?

Magik

5 Year Member
Nero said:
do you guys think a female Kofiau green tree python for a 1000.00 is too much?
It really depends on how much you want one?Be aware though that something that costs 1000 this year next year most likely wont be worth half that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980