• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The Big Girls

Magik

5 Year Member
Well hopefully I will give you guys a good impression of us Irish and not just :bud and then some :dan then we collapse!!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
So do the people of Ireland have many Big snake Keepers. I've often wondered about your country. All I have ever seen of it was on Television. LOL I've seen all the country side and it is beautiful. But what about towns and cities. When I think of Ireland I think of lepricons. LOL Give us some better info on your country. LOL

Magik

5 Year Member
Hahaha whenever I tink of your country I tink of wendys and "da hood" no but in all seriousness "real" big snake keepers there are a few but most buy a big snake knowing it going to get big but when It gets big they get rid of it having said that the people who genuinely keep big snakes keep them well without very many problems I dont tink I have heard of any escaped large constrictors over here and it a shame we dont have as much of a variety of some of the more expensive morphs of animals we usually get the bread & Butter of the reptile world I am trying to find a reliable interntional shipper so I can get some of the animals that I want anyone got any ideas??

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
International shipping is very expensive. CITES and all that stuff fall into play on a lot of things. But it can be done. But it can cost into the thousands of dollars. Only the really big time guys do much of that.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Bob Clark, Ralph Davis there are several of them that may be able to help you. But beleive me It will cost you. You need to find out for sure what your countries laws are on importing and then go from their. An importers liscense and stuff is require here. Along with all the needed permits and so on. It's not a simple deal.

Magik

5 Year Member
Will ask around bout the laws but as far as i know you dont need an importers license?But i will double check!Thanks for the info by the way!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980