• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The Big Girls

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
i had a snake which was about 25 feet. it was 1 of those it had the same colors but i only had it for a few days. i didnt research on it much because i was 8 and i didnt have a pc yet. anyway i remember that i had a crack in my wall and it slid through there and ate the nieghbors cat so we gave it to somebody for about 60 dollars and they ended up eating the thing since this was a snake found in the amazon or somthing. ppl around my house around there ate anything living even their dogs. so yea i got a good catch out of it money well spent id say

Nero

5 Year Member
Yes very brave!! Love the patterns, I'm not sure I would wanna own a snake that I couldnt handle much. Maybe If I had more space. Burmese pythons have stunning patterns. Glad to know that there are people out there who actually love snakes, bad part about it is. ITS SO DARN ADDICTING.

Magik

5 Year Member
Im with ya all the way mate Im in Ireland and too any people buy them just to find out they cant handle them I have kept a few myself and had to rehome a few aswell great snakes seen one of these guys break a fully grown mans arm before not for beginners and yet pet shops have no problem selling people these guys!! :bang

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980