• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Name with a Face.......

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The first one looks like the bus driver I had in High School (27 years ago).

The second one looks like a cover for Playgirl (Ya know what I mean!).

The third one is scary because it looks like he's coming out of the mist, maybe a WWE thing.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
COWHER said:
PICT0774.jpg
Looks like Grandma gone mad!!!!!!

COWHER

5 Year Member
I wasn't judging anyone bro! I never said you were a bad or mean guy I never said anything about you, but you looked like a mean mo fo or you looked like a big burley dude, thats it... I would be in a bad spot if people judged me by my looks because I'm not that much of a goofball all the time. Sorry if I offended you Jim but i was kiddin around and lets face it your a big dude!

COWHER

5 Year Member
lol yeah thats exactly what I do is start crap with guys 3 times my size in reptile forums lmao no I'm not starting anything and I'm done with this discussion because I love the Tegutalk Family and will not participate nor condone any bickering on this site. again sorry if i offended and take care

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Matt, Jim was just messing with you. Don't take it to heart, I knew he was just kidding around. If I thought either one of you were being real I would step in. :wink:

BTW, Merry Christmas everyone!!

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Step in to do what? Jim looks like he could lay kegs of whoop a$$ on unsuspecting victims. Lol. Nice to meat you Jim. The picture labeled "older" made me weak. You looked like the lead singer of "Alabama". Roll on family, roll on through, roll on mama like I asked you to do.... Roll on 18 wheeler, roll on!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks! We wanted to take him to see Santa (at a pet store) 3 weeks ago but it was too cold outside (30 degrees & 30 MPH winds). The look on Santa's face would have been priceless!!!!

ShockedSantaBush.gif

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
when you take your tegu out on a field trip, you gotta be ... strategeric.
We've taken him to our son's baseball games a few times. We get mixed reactions from: "WOW, what's that??!!"; to "GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Scaring the pants off of Bush would be classic!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu