• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Name with a Face.......

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Your lucky Nat, spending time in the real land of awesome food. :)

Great pics too!!

nat

5 Year Member
thank you for all the kind compliments but lets get back to oggling tegus! (btw dave, nice tegu!)

varnyard - Yes it was an awesome place to live but alas, Italy just doesn't have enough reptiles to keep me there. I could only find one pet store in Italy (it was in Venice) but I never actually got to go in it because Italians basically open their shops if and when they feel like it. I could see some turtles (res?) in a "turtle bowl" from the window though so mabye it was a good thing that I didn't see much. Lots of loose lizards / geckos running around though!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yea, I would think it would be very hard to find many reptiles there. I would love to go there, but my trip will be to South America.

erk

5 Year Member
I'm going to Panama in January!! We'll be there from 01/03 until 01/25. I'm going to visit my mother-in-law. She lives in a little village about 7 hours from the capital. It's a 2 1/2 hour walk from the nearest road, up a mountain. The first time I went there, I thought I was going to die from exhaustion . I don't smoke anymore so hopefully the walk will be a little easier. No electricity or running water, just fresh air and nature.

nat

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Yea, I would think it would be very hard to find many reptiles there. I would love to go there, but my trip will be to South America.

yup my next vacation is likely to be Peru (maybe India) but south america is the top of the list

hoosier

5 Year Member
Same here, south america is my next trip. but before i do tha im spending a semester in Australia. plenty of reptiles to keep me there lol and i may find it hard to come back to the states. lol

oh and Nat: to keep with the others' compliments: you are very beautiful :wink:

COWHER

5 Year Member
grandmagreen said:
I'm going to Panama in January!! We'll be there from 01/03 until 01/25. I'm going to visit my mother-in-law. She lives in a little village about 7 hours from the capital. It's a 2 1/2 hour walk from the nearest road, up a mountain. The first time I went there, I thought I was going to die from exhaustion . I don't smoke anymore so hopefully the walk will be a little easier. No electricity or running water, just fresh air and nature.
Thats totally me!!!!!!! Can my wife and I come??? please?!?! :( :( :( :( <-puppy dog eyes

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
here we go.
me.jpg

Skell and i when he was young
skellandme.jpg

me1.jpg

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So here are more of me and SOME of me animals..i dont wanna bore you with my babies.
me4.jpg

me3.jpg

me2.jpg

Lady my female red
ladyeatting.jpg

skeletor
skell.jpg

Skeletor and his food hahahaha
samandskell.jpg

Voren my red male
voren.jpg

Cheyenne my bearded
cheyenne.jpg

Wakka
wakka2.jpg

Wakka again
wakka.jpg

Tandum
tandum.jpg

Ifrit
ifrit.jpg

Gonzo
l_69d5f4ebcdcf023dede672bc7d592616.jpg

gonzo.jpg

So im sorry for going little over board on the pics..but i have so many..I didnt even show you all my animals.. lol
but enjoy :)

erk

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
Thats totally me!!!!!!! Can my wife and I come??? please?!?! :( :( :( :( <-puppy dog eyes

The airline tickets are pretty inexpensive to Panama, right now. I lived there for about 4 years and miss it everyday. It is a wonderful country.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Where the heck did you get that Coatimundi!? That's so cool. I don't have the space or time for one. I hear they can be nippy or aggressive over things? Oh an how big are you gages? I was at a 1/2 inch. Closed them up though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan