• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Name with a Face.......

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks everyone!!
My ears are almost an inch...im not going any bigger tho..
My Coatimundies name is Gonzo... and yes they can be very agressive towards food and anything that they have that you wanna take away from them!! I got him from Texas from a private breeder... You can own them with out permits in New York and iv always wanted one.. waited about 2 years to get one tho...they are a handful and wouldnt recomend them to anyone really.. lol but he is still young and has alot of learning to do.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
The latest pics I have are from this past summer partying with some of my friends.
Dave if you are married you know you never ask a woman her age or weight.
Age is just a number,any number,you choose. :wink:

Brat!

LastScan2.jpg

My Karaoke Impression!

LastScan1.jpg

My friend and I acting sober for the camera!

COWHER

5 Year Member
I'm shocked!!!!!!!!! why did i think you were like 13 years old?!?!? lmao... by the way love the suck it up shirt lol :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
Dave if you are married you know you never ask a woman her age or weight.
My wife outweighs me by 50 lbs and is 1 year older. She has nothing to hide.

You are only as old as you feel (or act?). I did expect you to be mid 20's.

We did this thread at BeardedDragon.org and everyone expected I was about 30.

Maybe we'll run into you at the Hamburg show in the spring.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I was 13 once. :wink:

I have been on the net for 12 + years and Swtbrat was my name back then and I just continued to use it but maybe its time for a change.Maybe "OLD BRAT" :?

Brat!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
I have been on the net for 12 + years and Swtbrat was my name back then and I just continued to use it but maybe its time for a change.Maybe "OLD BRAT" :?

Brat!
Don't change a thing!!! :wink:

I'm coming up on my 4th 13!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
here's the only shot I could find with me and my gages in. sadly some days I miss them :(

2002060693349138268_rs.jpg

and a random pic yay
2002008955164017886_rs.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid, looks like you are double jointed, I have as well, too funny.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Believe it or not Lexi, I use to own a Coati. Man they are so hyper and always gettin into stuff. Kept him for 4 years and had to rehome him.

debs blue

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
I hope nobody scares easily! Excuse the long hair and the tight grip on the Tegu. This was a few days after we got our male Blue and he wasn't very cooperative.

100_4957_.jpg

Couldn't you find a better picture? -Your wife.

COWHER

5 Year Member
debs blue said:
DaveDragon said:
I hope nobody scares easily! Excuse the long hair and the tight grip on the Tegu. This was a few days after we got our male Blue and he wasn't very cooperative.

100_4957_.jpg

Couldn't you find a better picture? -Your wife.
I asked the same thing lmao j/k

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
Believe it or not Lexi, I use to own a Coati. Man they are so hyper and always gettin into stuff. Kept him for 4 years and had to rehome him.

Yeah mine is a terror..doesnt listen..gets food all over.. is VERY snotty..but i knew all of this befor i got him.. i always looking to what im buying with animals.. it took me a good 2 years befor i desided i wanted to get one... but when he isnt breaking things or biting me, he is the cutest thing that i could ever want in my life...He makes me smile everyday!!

jimski427

5 Year Member
me

well, seeing how i only have 2 pictures of me. (i hate getting my picture taken)... i will post them both... lol...

melookingawsome.jpg

and yes... when i dont shave... that is exactly what i look like... i am the missing link between man and apes :)

and then here is the original picture

me.jpg

i am the awesome one in the middle :)

oh... and i found another one :)

LOL this is me and my friends acting like idiots one night. this picture is like 3-4 years old.... back when i was growing my hair out

57375993_l.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Jim mean?? Ha, Jim is a good guy he just looks mean. He is also a good friend. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu