• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new sexy Dumerills boa!!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I never take mine out in public. Unless it is a reptile show or I have been asked to show them. The liability laws in my state are crazy. In my state you have to have insurance to display your snakes publicly.
But I am in the process of joining up with a guy who is insured and going on the road with him some. Should be interesting. We'll see I guess.

Nero

5 Year Member
I just take mine in my block its gated. A few people in my community walk their iggys. Other guy takes his savannah monitor out. Most people in our gated area are reptile lovers at least the ones I know its pretty bad ass neighborhood actually. The girl who lives across my building use to take her python to work and just walk around it in a bikini shes pretty smokin hot.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nero said:
I just take mine in my block its gated. A few people in my community walk their iggys. Other guy takes his savannah monitor out. Most people in our gated area are reptile lovers at least the ones I know its pretty bad Donkey neighborhood actually. The girl who lives across my building use to take her python to work and just walk around it in a bikini shes pretty smokin hot.
You GOTTA post some pics!!!!!

Nero

5 Year Member
I have a dig camera but i cant find my adapter to plug into my comp I have some old pics of my ball pythons on here but i still cant do it right i even tried photo bucket

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980