• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new sexy Dumerills boa!!

Magik

5 Year Member
My friend just recently had leo eggs and he is just waiting for them to hatch Im personally not into any geckos they just dont interest me!now red tails thats a completely different story I will be getting 2 pairs of peruvian red tails in october along Boa.c.amarali and Boa.c Longicauda just waiting to confirm my orders!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I'm a boa man myself. I've got a pair of albinos and stripes. Now I need some Hypos , Aneries and a snow or two. Then I'll be good to go. I found a really cool Boa forum. That is like this forum but Boas instead of Tegus. I satisfiy my boas fetish over there and my Tegu one over here. What's weird is I don't even own Tegus anymore.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Oh didn't think anyone else would be interested. Here you go sorry. I wasn't sure if posting a link would be good or bad. Here is a link.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/">http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/</a><!-- m -->

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
Oh didn't think anyone else would be interested. Here you go sorry. I wasn't sure if posting a link would be good or bad. Here is a link.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/">http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/</a><!-- m -->
Thanks! I just signed up. Dang!! I missed a great contest!!!!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Yeah they do that almost every month. The site is a very good read. Clay and Jeff are really cool guys too. Lots of good Boa keepers on that site.I'm Glad you joined.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
But I don't have time to read all of these forums!! That dang work keeps getting in the way!! I think that's what I'm supposed to be doing now.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
LOL If you don't do anything else. Down load the Complete Care Guide. It's the most important read on the site. Trust me even old timers like me and you can learn from it. First time I ever read anything that lays things out the way they do. Without selling out.

Nero

5 Year Member
Boas are just great snakes I love mine to death I never knew how docile and relaxed they are.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
LOL If you don't do anything else. Down load the Complete Care Guide. It's the most important read on the site. Trust me even old timers like me and you can learn from it. First time I ever read anything that lays things out the way they do. Without selling out.
I've had that for a few months. It's great! I have to read it more. It's tough to read it at work with all of the pictures.

angelrose

5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
What kind of Boa do you want ? I may can find you one. How's the Rosy Boa doing.

Hi Wes, Rosy is growing ! she is so gentle. she's my lil' pretty snake baby.

ok, just one more :)jes). a colombian red tail boa. I seem to be very attracted to that one. what do you think ?

hey Congrats, your a Tegu Master

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
Ok, just one more :)jes). a colombian red tail boa. I seem to be very attracted to that one. what do you think ?
There is a local store that has some Columbian/Peruvian mixes. Nice BCC tails at BCI price ($170 I think). We bought a Suriname (BCC) from them a couple of months ago for $300.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Harveysherps said:
I've had that for a few months. It's great! I have to read it more. It's tough to read it at work with all of the pictures.
Yeah but the pictures are what really makes it. It not only tells you. It shows you. You'll get through it eventually.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
angelrose said:
Harveysherps said:
What kind of Boa do you want ? I may can find you one. How's the Rosy Boa doing.

Hi Wes, Rosy is growing ! she is so gentle. she's my lil' pretty snake baby.

ok, just one more :)jes). a colombian red tail boa. I seem to be very attracted to that one. what do you think ?

hey Congrats, your a Tegu Master
Glad to hear she is doing good. Columbians are very nice. I like BCC's also. Just about any Boa is a good choice.

Nero

5 Year Member
I took my baby boa for a stroll this evening he was getting all the chicks!!! I guess I lost my touch

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nero said:
I took my baby boa for a stroll this evening he was getting all the chicks!!! I guess I lost my touch
He should be eating mice or rats! :mrgreen:

We rarely take our snakes out in public, only to a local pet store that sells reptiles. Still, most people are very afraid of them. Even the small ones!! We can usually get most people to touch them though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980