• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new sexy Dumerills boa!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here he is guys, what ya think?

DSCN3987.jpg

DSCN3986.jpg

DSCN3985.jpg

Magik

5 Year Member
Love these guys Im tinking bout getting another one!!I sent ya a PM bobby give it a look :)

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Ah! I love those guys. We have two pairs at work, and they are just so pretty and so sweet. Definitely a snake I want in the future (and also the type of snake I'm using for one of my awesome tattoos I'm going to get).

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Wow what light colors! Normally theres a lot more black, that animal is so much more.... chocolatey XD. Beautiful snake!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Dumerils have always been one of my favorite boas. For that matter a dumerils monitor is one of my favorites, also. Nice dumerils have a gorgeous pattern as adults and grow to be a nice size...not too big but not small, either. We had a couple of high pink young Dumerils that we adopted out several years ago. They were beautiful animals.
Congrats on your new boa!
i38A597D5-512B-4011-A236-CE85CEA8F8CE.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys for the nice comments!! And this one is a keeper too, I think he has a home. :) I might even get a nice looking girl for him later down the road. ;)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nero said:
Bobby do you have any of those snakes for sale?

I do not know what I am going to do with him yet, I got him in on trade, but I have other projects started as well as my tegus. I just don't know yet.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Argh, I almost bought one of these beauties, but I decided not to, as my friend just dumped a kingsnake on me and I have a second baby Chacoan coming.

Nero

5 Year Member
I think after I get my female Red Tail i'll make the dumerils my next project for the Boidae family.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Redtails and geckos are all I'm going to keep for a while.I've baby Leopards hatching. My camera is messed up but I'll try to get some pics . A couple of them are really good looking. I'm gonna sell the leos when they are old enough.

Nero

5 Year Member
I have a leopard gecko and to be honest im not a big fan of her. She wont eat that often and does not like to be handled at all. Ive been working with her everynite or every other night she doest doesnt like to be held at all.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I traded the adults . I had to Kazzy. I'm not that great a fan either. But they are way easy to hatch . I have a few Crested and plan on getting more soon. I gotta sell some rats and stuff . To fund more cresteds.

Nero

5 Year Member
Ive considered getting a male leo this week or maybe next im not sure maybe she will do better with a companion in her Viv, but like I said a few months of handling her im still getting no results.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980