• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yeah I Give Up -_____-

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hang in there, I enjoy reading your posts. You're a good member, I enjoy everyones presence on the forum! I don't think anyone here judges anyone, they have no reason to. We've all come here to share a common interest. You've just gotta keep your head up and stay positive. I hope you decide to stay :D

Just a side note, hope I'm not crossing any lines, vitamins have helped me a lot with anxiety and depression. Apparently I had a few (big) vitamin deficiencies. One of them being vitamin D, I started taking milti vitamins and some other stuff and it really has helped. I'm not saying its a cure all for you or anything like that, I'm not a doctor and I know these things vary person to person but its worth a shot if your doctor agrees to it.

Draco D Tegu

Tegu, I too hope I'm not crossing any lines either, but I suggest you DO go to college. My parents too, wanted me to get some work experience first, and wouldn't help me for college. 20 years later, I'm now returning for a degree and regretting every moment of not going, as younger people are coming out with book smarts (and some are still dumber than a box of rocks) makiing almost what I do, with 20 years experience.

fisheric

Tegunovice

I didnt see any similarities between the entries. I wouldnt worry too much anyways. I entered the contest and I still thought yours was better.

If you dont goto college what kind of job are you gonna try to get? With the way things are now if you can find a good trade to learn I would go for it. And there are lots of options for learning while working.

Besides who says you have to goto school full time?

La-Price

have to say it:
Dont get sad, get glad! :D

Yea fail attempt at cheering anyone up i know :p. But as awesome as bobby's tegu's are, winning a contest isnt everything. Theres always cons (like repticon) granted they most likly wont be varnyard stock (however thats where Ace's Lacuna and Aiden came from via repticon). Im sure you'll get another shot at a tegu, whether you win or search around :)

Id have one myself if my friend Ace didnt already have 3, 2 more on the way :)

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Or a trade school. My mom recently went back to school and did some kind of trade program after getting laid off. She said it was too hard to compete with all these "young kids" with fresh degrees and certifications.
2-8 yrs is nothing compared to the 40-50 you will actually be working. There are so many ways to go about doing it now a days too. Some community colleges have distance learning where you can take online classes that count towards an associates or transfer. Of course its your decision, thats the joy of being an adult.. Lots and lots and lots of decisions to make... :/

Dirtydmc

TeguNovice said:
Not trying to sound like a little kid or rude or anything but I feel as though a couple submissions were a little similar like mine in the contest. But yeah, wasn't like I was going to win anyway. I'm a little disappointed but oh well. No sense in me sticking around here wasting my time anymore.

I had many choice things I wrote and erased in reply to the above post.

You sound like my 5 year old daughter.

Piercedcub32

Dirtydmc said:
TeguNovice said:
Not trying to sound like a little kid or rude or anything but I feel as though a couple submissions were a little similar like mine in the contest. But yeah, wasn't like I was going to win anyway. I'm a little disappointed but oh well. No sense in me sticking around here wasting my time anymore.

I had many choice things I wrote and erased in reply to the above post.

You sound like my 5 year old daughter.

LOL like-wise here, and I decided to just go to the next thread ;o) glad some one finally said what I was thinking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me