• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yeah I Give Up -_____-

TeguNovice

Not trying to sound like a little kid or rude or anything but I feel as though a couple submissions were a little similar like mine in the contest. But yeah, wasn't like I was going to win anyway. I'm a little disappointed but oh well. No sense in me sticking around here wasting my time anymore.

hoosier

5 Year Member
TeguNovice said:
Not trying to sound like a little kid or rude or anything but I feel as though a couple submissions were a little similar like mine in the contest. But yeah, wasn't like I was going to win anyway. I'm a little disappointed but oh well. No sense in me sticking around here wasting my time anymore.

i took a look and im not sure how they were alike. can you please expand on and explain? before you leave here i just want to see if maybe i can help talk about it and see if i can not convince you to stay or help alleviate the issue(s) you have experiencing. also how are you wasting time? just because of the contest?

Max713

I agree,I don't see any similarity between any of the entires? Are you indicating anybody posting a close headshot with a cute phrase is ripping off your idea?

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Wow you really shouldn't give up that easily! Is it because of the Dog and Tegu's being compared? Just have some faith in yourself and submission. It's called a contest for a reason, so compete and stop worrying about others man :).

Ps
Lame speech is a result of me watching to much cheesy movies. But i meant it lol....

adam1120

its all for fun to support tegu talk and varnyard herps i didnt see one that was similiar to yours....and this should be under the Site Announcements thread for comments. if you give up and you win can i claim the prize?:D

hoosier

5 Year Member
bobby is the final say anyway :) be confident!!
adam1120 said:
its all for fun to support tegu talk and varnyard herps i didnt see one that was similiar to yours....and this should be under the Site Announcements thread for comments. if you give up and you win can i claim the prize?:D

since i was the first to post i think i should get it. just sayin :D lol

TeguNovice

I'm really sorry again guys. Like I said before, I didn't try to come off as being rude or anything but I was a little disappointed at first. Please excuse me as I do have bi-polar and anxiety issues and some personal issues that I really don't want to get into. I've just been wanting a Tegu forever and this is my only chance to get one because my parents told me if I don't win, then that's it. They both agreed that I could one but only if I won the contest. I'm all prepared to get the 8'x3' enclosure and everything and I'm just nervous and anxious. I didn't want to seem like I was mad at anyone and I don't want to leave this site because the members here are just awesome and Bobby has some of the greatest Tegus I've ever seen. Like I said before, I am sorry.

hoosier

5 Year Member
then dont leave :) i was a member on a tegu forum for 6months to a year before i got my boy. my parents didnt want me getting one at first but after showing knowledge and a passion for them i found one close to me and picked him up. im sure after a while they will give in :) if you dont mind me asking your 18right? are you going off to college?

haha i was going to suggest that too krissy haha

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man sorry if you thought i was ripping you off. This was an idea i had from the strart. I perfer yours by a long shot though.

adam1120

Lol I've been waiting 6 year for a tegu first year I could get one the eggs crashed:D it all happens its life if u don't win don't give up on having a tegu ull get on u got the hardest part lol gettin a big enclosure. Ur not.gettin a black and white arg?

Dereks-Dragons

krissy i was going to say that haha. im 15. my parents hate reptiles. my mom likes my iguanas thats it. she hates my tegus the most because they re snake like and too big (im not alowed snakes) but today i slipped my new baby extreme onto her laptop when she wasnt looking. and when i turned back around i found her face to face with the tegu, tegus eyes closed and her petting it saying she likes them as babies. lol. thats when i dropped the q. to try and get a third tegu, unfortunately she still said no :/ but im still gratefull for my 2 :)

TeguNovice

I won't be attending college as of right now because I'm starting a new job soon and my parents suggested that I get some experience working first. I could just wait until next year to get a tegu but I am determined to win this contest. Seriously, you might laugh at me but I've actually been praying I win because that is how bad I want a Tegu. I can provide a good home, up to par care, and give him or her lots of attention.

hoosier

5 Year Member
my mom didnt exactly hate mine but when i went off to college she took care of him for about a year(i came home a few times i promise lol) but after that she really liked him. she finally got to see what i loved so much and now she really loves the big guy :D

TeguNovice

I seriously feel like a........yeah you guys get it. I apologize again. I really need to start taking my vitamins daily so I can stay positive. Guys, please forgive me. I seriously feel like crap right now....and lot's of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me