• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Who wants a $2000 cage from CagesByDesign?

Kebechet

This is great for someone who doesn't have a Tegu, but I'm feeling a little let down. :/ The biggest cage is a 6x2x2 which wouldn't work for a tegu for more than a year.

GraphiK

5 Year Member
Yeah, I hear what you're saying Kebechet. I've never actually seen any retail cages large enough being sold retail. I've always built my own. Do you know of anyone producing these? If so, shoot me a private message and I'll see what I can do!

WildlifeLover429

Kebechet said:
This is great for someone who doesn't have a Tegu, but I'm feeling a little let down. :/ The biggest cage is a 6x2x2 which wouldn't work for a tegu for more than a year.

same her, i was looking forward to a tegu cage :( but if by luck I win. I would choose the arboreal snake cage and or the breeding enclosures (food for the Tegu's). :) I've been wanting a arboreal snake.

GraphiK

5 Year Member
They're pretty great. I just picked up a Green Tree Python last week. First snake I've ever had, I've always been more into lizards and monitors.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It would be cool to have an option for something large enough for a tegu but most members on here also have a beardie or geckos or snakes, etc. Is a 6x2x2 large enough for a colombian? The breeding racks look pretty sweet, it would be really nice to have plenty of tegu food! You could also sell the surplus feeders...

WildlifeLover429

GraphiK said:
They're pretty great. I just picked up a Green Tree Python last week. First snake I've ever had, I've always been more into lizards and monitors.

Thats exactly what I have been looking into ;)
rhetoricx said:
The breeding racks look pretty sweet, it would be really nice to have plenty of tegu food! You could also sell the surplus feeders...

My idea exactly :). When is the contest over?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://boamaster.com/products/10ft-56-4.html

this would work for a Tegu.

chris allen

5 Year Member
GraphiK said:
Yeah, I hear what you're saying Kebechet. I've never actually seen any retail cages large enough being sold retail. I've always built my own. Do you know of anyone producing these? If so, shoot me a private message and I'll see what I can do!

Boamaster.com is an option.

got10

GraphiK said:
It's really that simple, who would be interested in a chance to win a $2000 cage from CagesByDesign.com? For some of you it may seem like an obvious 'Duh... who wouldn't?' but before I spend the money on the prize I want to make sure there are enough people interested to justify the purchase.

Simply post saying if you're interested or not, it's that simple!

I'll reveal the contest details later, don't worry, it won't be anything ridiculous!

you got my attention for sure

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
i could definitely use a big tank for when i get my first tegu so i can make sure he is happy and well adjusted

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced