• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Who wants a $2000 cage from CagesByDesign?

Tensleep

Three forum pages of interest in the contest! What does it entail? What are the requirements? What is the actual item won? Sure, I am interested. But I am more interested in the details. Please provide information on contest requirements, actual item to be won etc... etc... etc... Thanks

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I spoke with GraphiK briefly yesterday. The contest involves helping promote his new site. In exchange for entries into the drawing, you have to promote the site on your Facebook page and sign up friends.

Tensleep

Thanks Josh. The offer is vague, very little detail. But I hope it works out for everyones best interest!
Thanks again! Bye the way, I am new to the site and have corresponded by phone with Bobby regarding my deposit on a Tegu. I sent an email asking about site navigation and posting general questions. He replied that I contact you with any questions. Where do I go to post a general statement or question that other members will see. As I am a newbie, any help is appreciated.
Thanks, Andrew

WildlifeLover429

On the cage site they have several different enclosures. Do you know which one is being offered or does the winner choose? Another thing is... what about shipping, will that be included? When does the contest start?

GraphiK

5 Year Member
Thanks for the patience guys, contest will be going live within the next two days. Full details will be on the contest page (I'm in the process of designing it right now) I'll be sure to keep everyone updated. :)

WildlifeLover429

GraphiK said:
Thanks for the patience guys, contest will be going live within the next two days. Full details will be on the contest page (I'm in the process of designing it right now) I'll be sure to keep everyone updated. :)

Whats the contest page?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
WildlifeLover429 said:
GraphiK said:

Whats the contest page?

It's on the Main page under "Off Topic Discussions"

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No - he definitely can. I just imagined he'd post the link here where he's already drummed up interest :)

WildlifeLover429

Bubblz Calhoun said:
WildlifeLover429 said:
GraphiK said:

Whats the contest page?

I looked on there an could not find it :/ It should be in the recent posts shouldn't it? When does the contest start? were is it being held?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
WildlifeLover429 said:
Bubblz Calhoun said:
WildlifeLover429 said:
GraphiK said:

Whats the contest page?

I looked on there an could not find it :/ It should be in the recent posts shouldn't it? When does the contest start? were is it being held?

It hasn't started yet,... Graphik is still putting it together and will post info when its ready.

GraphiK

5 Year Member
Thanks for the patience everyone. I'm happy to say that the contest is live and ready!

http://contest.reptiledeals.com

Good luck! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980