• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Welcome to the new Tegu Talk!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So how many posts do I need to get to, to not be a "new member" anymore?! hahaha, only been a member since 2008 . ;)
I'm not sure where those groupings are set. I'll look into it. It'd be cool if it was something less generic too...

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My posts were also reset in 2010 when they switched things. We a know you're a valuable member!

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's hard finding any of the rest of the members feedback in this thread when all I'm reading is off topic chit chat that that usually stays in Club Dubya. I wanted to see what people thought - seeing as I like the new design, but I've given up.

Take your off topic talk back to your off topic thread - I'd greatly appreciate it.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I cleaned up the thread a bit. I also would like to hear genuine feedback.

Ripkabird98

I like the new site. It really looks more modern. I miss one thing though. I loved how the newly updated threads showed up at the top. That's how I got around the site really. If that showed back up again I would be tickled! I loved that thing! You know, it was like the recently updated box at the top?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like the new site. It really looks more modern. I miss one thing though. I loved how the newly updated threads showed up at the top. That's how I got around the site really. If that showed back up again I would be tickled! I loved that thing! You know, it was like the recently updated box at the top?

I know exactly what you mean. I was thinking about putting it back on the home page but on the right near the bottom of the sidebar... Stay tuned...

bfb345

i was like wait what who was off topic i dont see any thing and then i was like oh its gone lol well tegutalk is better than ever

Odonata

I like the new site! I browse a lot of different forums, though I am generally not a big contributor.

Originally I was missing the updated threads section that was on top of the previous site as that is really all I ever looked at. Then as I looked around a little more I saw the 'What's New' button and that answered my one issue. I am sure there is added functionality that I will discover as I interact with it, but the layout is good. I appreciate all the hard work you do to put it together and all those that contribute!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744