• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Welcome to the new Tegu Talk!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Everyone,

Welcome to the newest incarnation of Tegu Talk! As you can see we've gone through quite a face lift. The new software we are on should prove to be a vast improvement from our old system. Photos will be easier to upload and view. The forum will run more quickly and easily. And, most importantly, we have lots of room to grow when add-ons like photo galleries and article systems become available.
I understand that not everyone is going to love the new look. Please know that I am trying to accommodate everyone and I am very interested in hearing feedback from each of you.
I work hard trying to make Tegu Talk a better place but the bottom line is, I can't do it without your help. If you notice a bug, something that looks wrong, or if you just have general comments please don't hesitate to email me at josh @ tegutalk.com or send me a message via our new conversation system. You can also leave your feedback in this thread - just be kind to me, it's been a long day! :)

Best,

Josh

p.s. I will be announcing a few additions to our moderator team ASAP. Probably just once the dust settles from the move.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ooo,.. Josh is following me... :p I feel special... and a little creepy at the same time.
Is there a way to change background colors? I checked but couldn't find it if so. Other than that, looks good. I also like that we can see all the new posts without having to log in.

Deac77

5 Year Member
looks nice very clean! liking it already! (I'm still in favor of the photo contest and putting the winners on the home page for a month but looks awesome!)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
looks nice very clean! liking it already! (I'm still in favor of the photo contest and putting the winners on the home page for a month but looks awesome!)

I put a spacer up for the photo contest winner. Now I just need to find a volunteer to run the contests every month! ;) *hint* *hint*

TheTeguGurl

I think it is really good, Josh did an amazing job. Any way you can up the upload size thou Josh
DSCF0248.JPG

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I guess I can live with the change. Unlike the change I have been forced to live with since 2008.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced