• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update.. (pics)

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
Meg90 said:
That is AMAZING! What a beautiful Tegu! Looks like a lady to me, at that size and no jowls.

You did a great job!

Thanks!

And nope, I am 110% certain that he is male. He does have buttons at the base of his tail, and pretty big jowls actually, although it doesn't look like it in the pictures. It's probably just the way I am holding him or the way he is laying down.

jikkyo

5 Year Member
If you don't mind me asking, but where did you manage to find a hatchling Tegu in Canada... lol I'm in BC and having a hard time.

Leo

Pikey

5 Year Member
to me it almost looks like a RedxB&W (it's the coloring as a baby)
But thats one awesome looking little guy

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
jikkyo said:
If you don't mind me asking, but where did you manage to find a hatchling Tegu in Canada... lol I'm in BC and having a hard time.

Leo

I actually just randomly found him at a local pet store. I was super lucky, they are REALLY hard to come by in my area.

Pikey said:
to me it almost looks like a RedxB&W (it's the coloring as a baby)
But thats one awesome looking little guy

Thanks! And he very well could be.. I have no idea where he came from before he ended up at the pet store.

I'm going to get some new pics up very soon, so you guys can see how much more he's grown! And maybe a couple of Youtube videos as well. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.