• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

This is so horrible--made me really angry

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
THANK YOU REPTILE FINATIC! You are my new hero! Great job and someone in or near Virginia call the animal control people!

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Ill be calling tomorrow. Should I call an animal control or an spca. Also i think if more people called they would take action sooner

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Nice, that should help immensely to get this tegu out of there! I bet this guy is really freaking out right now!

ReptileFinatic

5 Year Member
hahaha i typed all the info the first time i typed it but it somehow got messed up and i had to retype it ty for sayin where he lived i would have never noticed.

Reflektr

5 Year Member
I offered to take it off the little weasel's hands for a generous compensation, and he still insists on keeping it... Well look where it got him lol. His nalga's in some caliente water now. Not too late to man up junior. You could still make some money, save a 'gu, and stay outta trouble. The longer you wait, the worse it will be...

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Reflektr said:
I offered to take it off the little weasel's hands for a generous compensation, and he still insists on keeping it... Well look where it got him lol. His nalga's in some caliente water now. Not too late to man up junior. You could still make some money, save a 'gu, and stay outta trouble. The longer you wait, the worse it will be...
Hopefully they take all his reptiles so he doesbt have to be cruel to anything ever.

kaa

5 Year Member
man, you can't take care of anything. all of your reptiles are in bad shape. the tegu is in a bathroom, how is that great care? if it wasn't for your parents, all of the animals would starv, and you still wouldn't sell them. you are a horible eeper, and it is because of people like you that the reptile ban is even being considered. i hope they take all of the reptiles from you, and you get slapped with a big fine. the only way that won't happen is if you sell them soon. but you are too stuborn to do that. we tried to help you, but you are, after all, just a little boy

ReptileFinatic

5 Year Member
Hi agin. I have not yet called but I will deffinately call today.
Juct in Case someone wants to also try to call the number is
(757) 890-3601 it is the number to animal control in yorktown virginia

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam