• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The Red Tegu CountDown with Pictures

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome!!! I am glad he made it safe, also I am glad you like him, and I am glad he has a great new home!! :) :wink:

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
LOL, thanks guys, i did take some pics, but not very good ones, i probably won't be posting them tonight, but tomorrow for sure :D

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ooohhh I get it...make us wait in anticipation as well now!!! lol just playing. Can't wait to see some pics.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
awwhhhhh, my parents now want to buy another dog, my parents says that since they allowed the tegu, it's now time for their new addition, which happens to be a dog

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
i'll get it, i'm on my way to take a couple more pictures
the new dog is a pain, because since the house is so big my dog needs to sleep with someone so that he feels safe and doesn't have to bark at night, so i have to sleep with him every night, but with two dogs..i can't imagine

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid said:
lol, just out of curiousity, what's the title of the video called?

The arrival of my new red tegu from J&J Reptiles

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=cUdBEXAxZAY">http://youtube.com/watch?v=cUdBEXAxZAY</a><!-- m -->

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
The video made me laugh because when he opened the second little box I was waiting for it to jump out and scare him. LOL

Brat!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602