• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The Red Tegu CountDown with Pictures

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
Before I start a whole new thread on the red tegu that will be arriving, I thought I'll start a countdown on a pet that will change my life and start a whole new addiction on big reptiles, I was able to contact Jim from the J&J Reptiles yesterday. And these were some pictures on the tegus that he sent me, the red tegu will be arriving next week saturday
all these pictures were taken by Jim Friday Morning
the first 2 pictures is an 16 inch red tegu with some white
getattachment2cu5.jpg

getattachment1yi3.jpg

These 2 pictures is a 13 inch baby red tegu that is currently in shed, and has the highest contrast I've seen besides Bobby's
[/img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3585/getattachment1eo2.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7838/getattachment1ci7.jpg

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's a gorgeous tegu. You will enjoy it. :)

Edit: Oh, and don't worry about the other thread. I deleted it. :wink:

playlboi

5 Year Member
sweet looking tegu. but for some reason, i can't see the last two pictures. i can see the first two pictures

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
just try copying the link and paste them to where you get to sites, without the of course
i believe he will arrive next saturday, Jim says that anytime is fine with him as long as the check clears by this week

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome, it looks like everything is coming together for our new tegu keeper!! :) Nice looking GU too!! :wink:

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
forget it, i got the last 2 pics
this is the guy that i ordered, Jim claims that both of them are a bit skittish, but this one calmed faster than the other one which was the first 2 pics
getattachment1yq0.jpg

getattachment1oa0.jpg

i also got the enclosure fixed, insted of replacing the whole wires, i just put the plexi glass over it, and worked on the corners and made sure that the tegu won't be able to rub against any part of the enclosure, still working on it tho

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam