• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thanks you

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LOL who is posting as admin? Anyway I recall the mentioning of Ron but can't remember if they were referring to him breeding albino greens or tegus? Which one will he have more of come spring?

Overall I think the show was a success. Some great topics and discussion. Kevin and Bobby chatting was funny. I will definitely tune in next time. I just hope I won't have to listen to MuffDaddy's useless banter again.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
that was a great show, just finished listening to all of it, Bobby was very informative as always, learned alot. Will deff be listening in on the next one...live this time.

Monster Boas

5 Year Member
I appologise for bringing Nick (MuffDaddy) onto the show. HE learned about the topic and of course his ego got the best of him. I wanted someone to be able to put him in his place and I think Bobby actually did that. It was originally planned that he wanted to call into rip into Tom Crutchfield but Im sorry Tom is too laid back to even listen to his rants! I would like to Thank everyone here for supporting Monster Radio and I hope we can continue to bring the awesome shows to your computers! Speecial Thanks to Bobby Hill and Tux for suppporting the show and dont worry guys we will be able to get Bobby and Tux back on the show!

-Robert Hall

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980