• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thanks you

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Hey just want to say . Thanks to Bobby and Tux for helping make a great show. As far as I'm concerned that was a very , very good show. I enjoyed every minute of it. I am truely grateful to Bobby and Tux. I owe you both big time. You guys are great. You guys are very smart guys and your opinion mean the world to me.

Tux

5 Year Member
not a problem was, I'm the scientific type as you can tell so I thought I'd throw out there the more factual part as far as the facts we can prove. That's my job when it comes to speaking lol.

Tux

5 Year Member
You can listen to last nights show as well as previous shows on the blogtalkradio website.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thank You LouDog. Crimson did you ever get the link. I just saw your post.
Here is a link if you didn't get it.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com/MonsterRadio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.blogtalkradio.com/MonsterRadio</a><!-- m -->

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You are more than welcome Wes, I will say there was a bit of bunk on there with old stretch-da-truth-Tom. Some will say anything to market an animal, Green Iguanas in burrows indeed, as well as the Amozon river basin not being in the tropics or on the equator. I still doubt he was being honest about his animals after he made comments like that. Anyone that knows better will know the difference in truth, and the smell of an old hog wallow. JMHO. ;)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
Hey Tom openly admitted . That he was all about the money. So what do you expect ? LOL

Yea, that pretty well sums it up as far as motive, morals play no part at all. :roll:

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Nope and from the looks of his bank roll. The hole world is right there with him. Cause he ain't hurtin for money. It amazes me at how people give into stuff like that. But as said before money motivates it all.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
The money part doesn't really both me. I really just don't like the idea of breeding Green Iguanas. Its already the most dumped herp out there, now we gotta worry about albinos.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Yes that to, and if they become a lot more common. There gonna go threw a lot more surfing than there normal counterpart.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I hate to say it but I wish someone would dump one on me. LOL But I wouldn't breed it . Cause I would want to be the only one with one. Hey if it's already alive might as well try to give it the best life you can. Or am I just being a little crazy here. LOL

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Oh by the way. Ron St Pierre emailed me back. LMAO He says he will have more this spring. I told him we mentioned him on the show and stuff. LOL He hasn't emailed me back. LMAO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980