• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu talk apps for phone??

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tortoise-forum/id461069098?mt=8
thats the Tort app, there isn't a tegu one yet. I believe it would be similar to the one in the link.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Would you guys be interested in donating to help pay for TeguTalk mobile apps? I'd love to put them together but I can't afford to pay for them out of pocket myself right now... :(

tommyboy

Josh said:
Would you guys be interested in donating to help pay for TeguTalk mobile apps? I'd love to put them together but I can't afford to pay for them out of pocket myself right now... :(

What is the going rate of creating an app these days?

Deac77

5 Year Member
what abot making the site compatibale with Tap Talk, if a app for droid and iphone for forums alot of smaller forums have it idk how you would go about getting tap talk to put you in their app but its a idea

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tapatalk is a viable option. How many of you use Tapatalk for other forum sites? How much is it to buy the Tapatalk app that lets you post on many forums?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam