• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu talk apps for phone??

adam1120

can you make one of those? thought it be cool since i get on my tegutalk on my phone just a lil thing i thought of:D

adam1120

idk how someone who start something like that if its hard or not maybe josh or someone who control this site will read it and give it a try (my idea if a big hit i derserve a free tegu):DD jokingg:D

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We don't have an app you can download yet. What is potentially available is a theme that will make using the site in a mobile browser much much easier

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am not personally working on an app but several apps for our forum software, MyBB, are being developed.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am demo-ing an app for Tortoise Forum right now. If you have Android, you can download it here: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.tortoiseforum.android.forumrunner
iOS apps are coming soon. Let me know what you think and if you think this kind of app would be good for TeguTalk! Thanks!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
try out the Tortoise Forum app now on Itunes App Store! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tortoise-forum/id461069098?ls=1&mt=8

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ive poked around a bit on the droid and iphone apps and if a TT app would be anything like the tort app i think it would be a big hit. Itd also make things a lot easier for those of us who check in while out and about

Dirtydmc

Josh said:
I am demo-ing an app for Tortoise Forum right now. If you have Android, you can download it here: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.tortoiseforum.android.forumrunner
iOS apps are coming soon. Let me know what you think and if you think this kind of app would be good for TeguTalk! Thanks!
I am always on my phone when I'm on the forum. For me, an app would make no difference. But I would have it anyways. I love this forum. And most of the people here are cool too. Did I mention I can't stand people?

I like how the forum looks. And how it navigates. The turtle app is kind of bland.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980