• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Summer 2013 Blues

Matthew Krzemienski

Oh, and I've officially updated my signature to "0.2 Blue tegus" because I've lost all hope for Dexter being male. Anyone have an albino male they'd like to sell me? I promise I'll bred some awesome hets!

Matt

dx2killa

Onix now...
DSC_1424.jpg
DSC_1451.jpg

Matthew Krzemienski

I have a few promising leads that I am pursuing. In the meantime, we finally felt comfortable introducing the gu's to our year old female beardie. Constant supervision of course. Roz now weighs about 1000g and Dex is around 850.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392003567.811545.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392003581.311959.jpg

Matt

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There are some really amazing shots in this thread! How did you make that blacked out light box?
Would love to see some of these photos uploaded to our media gallery if you all get a chance!! ;) :) :tegu:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980