• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Summer 2013 Blues

Matthew Krzemienski

Here's a place where we can all post updates on our blues! Some of mine from today. Dexter is 209g and Rozalyn is 174g.

Dex (left) and Roz (right) with my gf
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382472185.389219.jpg

Roz
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382472204.122178.jpg

Dex
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382472219.088747.jpg

Roz (left) and Dex (right)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382472256.889348.jpg

Matt

Aardbark

5 Year Member
So cute, got to love the curious tounge licking. Hehe baby tegus and boobs, a great combination. :p

But seriously, great looking blues.

Matthew Krzemienski

Some updates on Dexter and Rozalyn. He is 256g and she is 228g. They really like all the meats that we got from hare-today as well as the 1 day old quail. They are sleeping a little longer than usual these days but still not starting hibernation.

Here are some pics. Does anyone else's tegus bask together with one arm holding the other...or are mine just strange?

Matt

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383514640.845347.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383514675.477685.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383514699.127553.jpg

KSTAR

5 Year Member
@Matthew Krzemienski They Look Great! I also wanted to put in a order from hare-today but I barely got any room lol...and I tried something new today with Wapo's ground turkey...I let some ground turkey thaw out and dusted it with calcium and then cracked an egg and dipped the ground turkey in it after I scrambled up the egg as if I was gonna cook it but left it raw just mixed up the yolk and dipped the ground turkey all in it and have it to him and MAN HE WENT CRAZY! HE LOVED IT! Try it with yours and see how they like it....

Matthew Krzemienski

Haha. Mine are addicted to cook egg enough! They like the taste of all the different meats enough I don't want them to get dependent on it being dipped in egg

dx2killa

Yours look like there doing great. Relatively the same size range as Onix. He eats 2 mice each when i offer him mice 1-3 times a week and he eats lots of super worms and ground turkey. I've got whole ground prey coming in soon. He doesn't seem to like much of anything else. Tried eggs, seafood etc. He loves his turkey, mice, and superworms hehe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980