• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

started a new post about peoples delivery of their extremes (:

Matt0925

Your lucky. I'm still waiting. What worries my a little is my tracking info hasn't updated since last night at 8:30. Still says the last stop was Tallahassee, FL. Not sure whats up with that.

Krissy

Neeko and I set up our tegus in their divided 125 tank and they are adorable. They're really docile and shy, it's really cute :)

Matt0925

Not sure. I emailed Bobby to let him know that he got here. In the email I asked him which pair he came from. I will let you know. I already like him better than my three snakes lol.

kellen.watkins

Lol they are awesome ain't they :) I accidentally took a awesome photo for the contest too so hopefully I can reel in a all american as well

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Brandon7777 said:
Damn USPS! They "missent" my package. I guess someone put it on the wrong route. Who knows when I will get my little guy :(

Call them and tell them what happend,they might be able to hold it for you to pick up,good luck.....

Piercedcub32

Matt0925 said:
Your lucky. I'm still waiting. What worries my a little is my tracking info hasn't updated since last night at 8:30. Still says the last stop was Tallahassee, FL. Not sure whats up with that.

Mine also stayed at Tallahassee until it was delivered. My guy missed the first delivery and arrived in my town at 230pm. Its so hot here, I was freaking out lol.

ragnew

Seems quite a few of our Post Offices had some mix ups. I actually had to go to two different Post Offices in an hour time. The first post office (where my package was) said that my package was shipped to another city. So I went to that Post Office, and they told me that they'd never received it. So upon arriving back home, I had a message from the original post office, stating that they did indeed have the package and they apologized profusely hahaha.

All in all Brahm got home safe and sound! And "he's" doing great! Already ate about 15 crickets and a few nice chunks of ground raw turkey. Thanks a ton Bobby!!! I can't say that enough!!! :)

Brandon7777

teguboy77 said:
Brandon7777 said:
Damn USPS! They "missent" my package. I guess someone put it on the wrong route. Who knows when I will get my little guy :(

Call them and tell them what happend,they might be able to hold it for you to pick up,good luck.....

I can't, the post office in question is a 7 hour drive from where I live.

fisheric

When i showed up at the post office this morning all the people working there were waiting for me and wanted to see him so i opened the package and let them look in the bag.

Krissy

fisheric said:
When i showed up at the post office this morning all the people working there were waiting for me and wanted to see him so i opened the package and let them look in the bag.

Haha, Neeko and I went to the bank right after and they all wanted to see what we had. When we opened up the bag and held one out, they were all freaking out over how pretty and cute it was!

fisheric

Krissy said:
fisheric said:

Haha, Neeko and I went to the bank right after and they all wanted to see what we had. When we opened up the bag and held one out, they were all freaking out over how pretty and cute it was!

hehe, right on. I was surprised that the women there seemed less scared of him and really liked how neat he looked. Even my grandmother wanted to pet him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980