• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

started a new post about peoples delivery of their extremes (:

Dereks-Dragons

okay so howe many people were told they will arrive wed.?? bobby called me a few minutes ago an told me over phone my tracking number, i just tracked him and says he will be here by 12 noon tommorrow. not sure if you guys can see it since it was my tracking number but why not give it a try, heres a link to the tracking info for My tegu :)

https://trkcnfrm2.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do

Draco D Tegu

Very cool, but a couple of things, one that link won't work without a tracking number to enter. And 2, when it arrives to your destination, do you REALLY want everyone to see where you live? Just a thought that you might not have thought of, especially these days cuz ya never know who's out there. :)

adam1120

they dont update that soon everytime i ordered something the order comes and then like 2 hrs later they post its there. youll get a call before it comes if you kept it at your p.o box for hold.

Dereks-Dragons

I dont have a P.O box. im not sure how bobby did it if he will be delivered to my door or if he will be help at the post office but if he is help at the post office i will probably have to call my grandma to bring me to town to get him because nobody else is going ot be home.

Dirtydmc

Draco D Tegu said:
Very cool, but a couple of things, one that link won't work without a tracking number to enter. And 2, when it arrives to your destination, do you REALLY want everyone to see where you live? Just a thought that you might not have thought of, especially these days cuz ya never know who's out there. :)

that's right. Cuz now I know. Better lock the doors and keep your garbage cans inside.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Usually they are delivered to your home unless you request to pick it up, btw we better see plenty of pics when he arrives lol

Dirtydmc

reptastic said:
Usually they are delivered to your home unless you request to pick it up, btw we better see plenty of pics when he arrives lol

Will they still have green on them? I hope so.

Brandon7777

It looks like I might have to wait until Wednesday to get mine. Bobby said that the post office told him since I live in a "rural area" (which I really don't consider where I live rural, it's one of the biggest cities where I live, which I guess isn't saying much since I live in WV) that it may be Wednesday before I get it. No wonder the US Postal service is going downhill. *sigh*

Neeko

I can't wait for mine to get here. ETD is 3pm but im sure it'll be here sooner. Talking about them being green, I remember at an expo someone was selling a HI green tegu... it made me a bit disgusted that someone would try and trick someone like that. Or is there a tegu that stay green? I dont think there is.

Dereks-Dragons

I live in WV too... But WV NEW YORK lol. I set 2 alarms to make sure I woke up and km gonna sit on the couch with my Paraguay until our new buddy comes :)

Dereks-Dragons

mkn e says delivery guarenteed by 12. i usually dnt get my mail till 2. will this affect anything? or will he come earlier because its guarenteed by 12? i keep tracking him and it sayss he left newburgh NY at 7:28 this morning. thats 35 minutes frm me so ik hes close!

okay guys, MINE CAME!!!!!! im posting this before i open the package so you guys know hes here. im going to videotape it and il post the unboxing video :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980