• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Spartacus' thread

turtlepunk

Here is little spartacus on his first day home (7/26/11)

HES SO CUTE! he was roaming around and exploring for the longest time! He seems pretty fearless. LOVE HIM!

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

some footage =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHlizQ8OCwg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nice set up, hes so cute and tiny! won't be long before he starts blowing up in size :p

turtlepunk

thanks =) he seems to like it. I don't think there is an inch he hasn't explored! lol

He's too cute. I put his food in his enclosure with him, he'll eat, go back and bask, eat some more, go back and bask....and he'll keep doing this til he's full. I LOVE HIM!

turtlepunk

ME NIETHER! =D
Heres his enclosure: 4x2
IMG_2299.jpg

More pictures as he was out and about today: (sorry for the crappy quality, hoping to get better pics soon)
IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

turtlepunk

My sister got some good shots of lil Spartacus this morning =)

IMG_4925.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

dragging his food off his plate AS USUAL
IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4965.jpg

Love this pic. here he is trying to kill his ground turkey by shaking it all about
IMG_4968.jpg

MESSY LIL EATER. took him awhile to rub that food off his face
IMG_4999.jpg

turtlepunk

not very much at all! i noticed he likes to go through it and pull the pieces of liver out of it! he gets full and FAT really fast.

i guess I'm used to baby beardies eating like PIGS

turtlepunk

Hey everyone! Haven't been on here in a while due to school starting back up again, but thought Id share some update pics of my Sparty boy. Let me just say that you guys WERE NOT KIDDING! They really do grow fast!!! He's about the same size as my older red tegu that I got not too long ago from Ben Siegel! HOLY COW! (these pics were taken yesterday)

IMG_5492.jpg

153145be.jpg

080fb701.jpg

ab4e9a31.jpg

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow he has grown a bunch, I'm assuming those are the same rocks as before? He's looking great. Sometimes it feels like they grow dramatically overnight

turtlepunk

Yup same rocks! So crazy to look back at his tiny hatchling pics!!! It does feel like he grows dramatically overnight!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980