• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some baby giant pics.

kaa

5 Year Member
brutus13 said:
All this excitement congrats everyone. I can't wait to feel this excited!!

You and me both, I am thinking if I have enough, I might get one if Bobby has any left.

brutus13

kaa said:
brutus13 said:
All this excitement congrats everyone. I can't wait to feel this excited!!

You and me both, I am thinking if I have enough, I might get one if Bobby has any left.

That's cool. I'm waiting for the all Americans to hatch. That's where my baby is. Seeing everyone excited gets me all excited and I still have a month to wait :(

G

WOW! Congrats on them. Even though you must be used to hatching these small wonders.

I have a friend with eggs in the incubator atm. I cannot wait to see the hatchlings once they pop out of the eggs. I have never seen small green hatchlings before - only adult/subadult tegus... I am sure I'll be tempted once they hatch :D

G

Bobby just confirmed he got my payment and hopefully he'll ship out Monday and I'll get it on Tuesday.

The next 5 days are gonna be LOOOOOOONG!