• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some baby giant pics.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here they are:

Attachments

• DSCN0109.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 9
  • DSCN0113.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN0119.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3

DMBizeau

The two clutches mine hatched from were within 24 hours of each other is all I know. You know which clutch yours is coming from reptastic?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There are three clutches over 3 days that hatched. Blizard and Sugars were first, then Sarge and Cream, then Snow and Sleet, then two days later Ice and Hail babies hatched. :)

G

Awesome!

Just sent Bobby another e-mail. I finally lay down that deposit on Wednesday. A mere 3 days away!

Just that much closer to being the proud owner of a chubby ol' giant! :woot

Now I just sit and wait for the PayPal request!

kaa

5 Year Member
Seeing the pics and hearing how excited everyone is getting about there Giants, I am wanting one. I'll just pretend the one I will be taking care of for reptastic is mine until I can get my own. You are all very lucky.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DMBizeau said:
The two clutches mine hatched from were within 24 hours of each other is all I know. You know which clutch yours is coming from reptastic?

no i dont yet but im sure bobby will let me know i love the blizzardxsugar babies i have seen lately but i also like the ice and hail babies to they seem to get bigger or maybe its just me!

Seeing the pics and hearing how excited everyone is getting about there Giants, I am wanting one. I'll just pretend the one I will be taking care of for reptastic is mine until I can get my own. You are all very lucky.

i really appreciate it justin, ill find a way to repay you back for this.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
They look great Bobby :) . One of these days I will get one from you ;) . I have to take care of Shakespeare and Venus ( All American for those who don't know my two babies ) first.

For those who are waiting to get a Tegu I just want to say congrats to all of you. Doesn't it feel like it's Christmas :) .

G

txrepgirl said:
For those who are waiting to get a Tegu I just want to say congrats to all of you. Doesn't it feel like it's Christmas :) .

It's better than Christmas.

Never got a tegu for Christmas . . .

Come Wednesday night, after I get off of work and send Bobby that payment, that little dude is mine! :-D

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
just got the email from bobby and its a *drum roll*............ Blizzard x Sugar baby, im so stoked. bobby is the man!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980