• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Shedding all done. Great shed. Pic heavy kinda

Richard21

5 Year Member
I actually wan't to do a thing like VenomVipe did to compare growths. I would love to see how everyone elses giants are growing.

AWD247

5 Year Member
Lets just do a 1st of the month type comparison, you know the normal tape measure pic, showing the entire GU.?

Richard21

5 Year Member
AWD247 said:
Lets just do a 1st of the month type comparison, you know the normal tape measure pic, showing the entire GU.?

Alright sounds great. He needs to hurry up and wake up :morn

Richard21

5 Year Member
AWD247 said:
Richard21 said:
I have to measure my little guy but a fair guess say he is 16 inchs or bigger. He is getting very big. I dont know why he shed so good this time haha its weird. I think my guy was born on July 5th. I havent been using cod liver oil also because I can't find a gmc in my area.

Oh thats good then, I was wondering why mine was smaller, but you guys have had yours about 1-2 months already, I got Vegeta Aug 4th. So I guess he's growning just fine,. WOW these guys are going to get big FAST!! at this rate..lol

Do you think they'll be going down soon? Bobby mentioned last years went down in late Aug

Wasnt your guy feeding with bobby? I plan not to hibernate my little guy I dont plan on breeding him anyway but he can do what he wishes lol. :lol:

AWD247

5 Year Member
Richard21 said:
Wasnt your guy feeding with bobby? I plan not to hibernate my little guy I dont plan on breeding him anyway but he can do what he wishes lol. :lol:

:?: not sure what your asking, im sure bobby had them started on cricks and turkey

Richard21

5 Year Member
AWD247 said:
Richard21 said:

:?: not sure what your asking, im sure bobby had them started on cricks and turkey

Ah, sorry. I meant didnt you get your guy a little late? Since he is a sibling to my guy they must be the same age.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Remember, except for hatchlings, Bobby keeps all of his lizards outside, this has a real bearing on hibernation. Ones inside may not even go into hibernation mode, so I'm told.

...Jefroka

AWD247

5 Year Member
Richard21 said:
AWD247 said:
Richard21 said:

Ah, sorry. I meant didnt you get your guy a little late? Since he is a sibling to my guy they must be the same age.

yea thats true, i got him in Aug but they should be around the same ages, so hope he gets a growth spert lol
Im off today and im actually working with him right now, hes been out his enclosure and on me for about an hours, doing real good, not skittish or anything im suprised, its his 1st time really out and about.

Richard21

5 Year Member
He will. I measured my little guy and he is 16 inchs. He wont stay still for a picture. If you get a good pic make a new topic and ask everyone if they can post pictures of how big there extremes are. If i get a good picture Ill just make the new post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me