• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Shedding all done. Great shed. Pic heavy kinda

Richard21

5 Year Member
Well Neo keeps shedding his last one IMO was not that good. This time it looks great he does also.

IMG00190.jpg

I helped him shed.
IMG00192.jpg

look at this!
IMG00196.jpg

IMG00162.jpg

I am very pleased with his shed :woot

Thank you for looking.

Richard21

5 Year Member
Haha I wouldnt mined having god zilla. Here are some more pictures of after shed.

He looks kind of fat lol.
IMG00208.jpg

IMG00203.jpg

AWD247

5 Year Member
Kool i was asking cause it looks really similar to mine.
My 1st shed didnt go that perfect tho. maybe next time.

All_American

5 Year Member
Richard21 said:
AWD247 said:
Awesome shed, whos the parents of your lil guy?

AWD Thank you, his parents are BlizzardxSnow. Sibling you your little guy I think.

:( My blizzardxsnow don't look anything like yours does... hes sweet looking.... but so are mine... not as fat as your guy though...

Richard21

5 Year Member
All_American said:
Richard21 said:
AWD247 said:
Awesome shed, whos the parents of your lil guy?

AWD Thank you, his parents are BlizzardxSnow. Sibling you your little guy I think.

:( My blizzardxsnow don't look anything like yours does... hes sweet looking.... but so are mine... not as fat as your guy though...

Why? How big are yours? And thanks for the complimant.

AWD247

5 Year Member
Kool that we have siblings

Here's mine:
In these pics you can see the pattern a lil bit better, think he still has a weird pattern :lol: ? we need to take comaprison pics a lil closer, he's at about 15" now, what about you guys?

100_0812-1.jpg

100_0812.jpg

100_812.jpg

Jefroka

5 Year Member
I measured a few days ago or so, and Beauregard was 20" nose to tail. Found out yesterday mine was born June 10, 09, parents of Ice & Hail. He sheds in pieces, it would be nice if he shed in one shot but it doesn't happen like that with him.

...Jefroka

Richard21

5 Year Member
I have to measure my little guy but a fair guess say he is 16 inchs or bigger. He is getting very big. I dont know why he shed so good this time haha its weird. I think my guy was born on July 5th. I havent been using cod liver oil also because I can't find a gmc in my area.

Richard21

5 Year Member
AWD247 said:
Kool that we have siblings

Here's mine:
In these pics you can see the pattern a lil bit better, think he still has a weird pattern :lol: ? we need to take comaprison pics a lil closer, he's at about 15" now, what about you guys?

100_0812-1.jpg

100_0812.jpg

100_812.jpg

Haha weird in a good way. I say my guy is 16 inchs or bigger. Lots of girth. Are siblings dont seem to have the same pattern at all lol :lol: Your guy is showing lots of white too.

AWD247

5 Year Member
Jefroka said:
I measured a few days ago or so, and Beauregard was 20" nose to tail. Found out yesterday mine was born June 10, 09, parents of Ice & Hail. He sheds in pieces, it would be nice if he shed in one shot but it doesn't happen like that with him.

...Jefroka

Wow thats pretty big, cant wait till mine gets bigger,. Mine shed in pieces too the 1st time.

AWD247

5 Year Member
Richard21 said:
I have to measure my little guy but a fair guess say he is 16 inchs or bigger. He is getting very big. I dont know why he shed so good this time haha its weird. I think my guy was born on July 5th. I havent been using cod liver oil also because I can't find a gmc in my area.

Oh thats good then, I was wondering why mine was smaller, but you guys have had yours about 1-2 months already, I got Vegeta Aug 4th. So I guess he's growning just fine,. WOW these guys are going to get big FAST!! at this rate..lol

Do you think they'll be going down soon? Bobby mentioned last years went down in late Aug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029