• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roy x Sky babies are hatching!!

ierowe

5 Year Member
I am sorry Bobby but I have to insist. When Roy and Ms Purdy's clutch hatch I want extensive pics of each and every tegu born and of all their toes and eyes ears every inch of their markings and if they poop for you I want pics of that too. lol kidding

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
mikecrowder23 said:
i've got a roy and purdy male on hold and i was wandering if we could see some pics of the proud parents, just to get a little better idea.

Dude, they are all over the Ms Purdy and Others post on the black n white forum. They even have pictures of Sky, Seth and Frost. I think they have some pictures of some of Roy's past offspring from different females( Purdy is a first time mother). I think the mother are Sky and Daytona but that is just by looking at the yearlings colors and puting together other pieces of information I have. I personaly like the creamier high white verses the darker ones. I hope Purdy produces that but I guess the proof will be in the pudding lol. :fc

ierowe

5 Year Member
When Bobby asked me what type of tegu I wanted I couldnt even tell him. Just having one of the best is all I need. I asked for a male but would be happy with a female. black nose , high white, high black dont matter. I AM GETTING A TEGU!!! I mean how awesome is that? only 2 more days or so til they hatch.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
I too am very excited no matter what I get. It's just when I have the option, I want to make the best desicion. I really had to ask myself what I liked best. I like the high blacks as well it's just that the creamy high whites just give me goosebumps just thinking about.

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
MMRR - jif said:
Folks, give Bobby a break here, please. He has clutches hatching about every 3-4 days now plus the daily chores of caring for his adults. One of the reasons his Tegus are so much in demand is because he takes the time and effort to give the little ones a fantastic start in life. He is busier than heck right now and doesn't have the time to respond to all of your photo requests.

I visited Bobby just a few weeks ago and I can assure you that you will not be disappointed in any baby that you receive from Varnyard. All of his animals are beautiful, even the ones he describes as "ugly".

I'm sure if you take some time and search the forum archives you will find photos that will answer your requests. Let's let Bobby do what Bobby does best...breed and raise the best Tegus available anywhere!

:app

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Thanks for being understanding. I talk to Bobby daily and I can hear how tired he is sometimes. I know that I care for a lot of animals on a daily basis myself but I can't imagine feeding and cleaning up after hundreds of baby tegus and still having time to do everything else that needs to be done. Next week will get even more hectic as he prepares boxes and starts packing and shipping.

I remember how excited I was last year waiting for my Giant baby to arrive. I know that you all will enjoy your new babies and will realize that it was well worth the wait. :)

Tux

5 Year Member
ierowe said:
When Bobby asked me what type of tegu I wanted I couldnt even tell him. Just having one of the best is all I need. I asked for a male but would be happy with a female. black nose , high white, high black dont matter. I AM GETTING A TEGU!!! I mean how awesome is that? only 2 more days or so til they hatch.

Well it can be next to impossible to tell how a specific animal will look as an adult anyway. Blizzard is a good example of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980